#21 tabitoo

tabitoo

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSouthKackalacky

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:22 PM

I'm glad she donated as I knew she would but I still hoped she would do the challenge. I think donating and still doing the challenge is great because then you get to call out three more people to donate and I'm sure Emma knows three that have the money to donate. Plus I think she would come up with a fun and creative way to do the challenge because those are the best. If you want to know more about ALS here's a great example from an upcoming movie...Peace....  

#22 Junkie.

Junkie.

Power Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

MBGA5ju.png

yes, I agree.. Clever response :D

#23 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:48 PM

Very very clever response ;)
We were asked at school by my PTA...we didn't do it-a lot of us have super bad colds and I am just getting over my bout with mono.
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#24 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

I'm glad she donated as I knew she would but I still hoped she would do the challenge. I think donating and still doing the challenge is great because then you get to call out three more people to donate and I'm sure Emma knows three that have the money to donate. Plus I think she would come up with a fun and creative way to do the challenge because those are the best. If you want to know more about ALS here's a great example from an upcoming movie...Peace....  

The movie actually looks too similar to the french movie 'Untouchable" (Intouchable in french), which deals with someone in a wheelchair that wants no help, and that will be helped by someone who doesn't care to finally create a great friendship. I think though that it's good to highlight in movies those aspects of life that exist too. 

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users