The Emma-Watson.net Forum

blank forum

so UnicaGarcia told me about this, she sent that photo via LINE. She said she can log in but after that all she can see is that on the photo. She tried different gadgets, but Unica said it's still the same.

She's asking why she's getting this, she can't post. It was like a blank page with just borders and icons.

She also used 2 different connections but she still ended on that page. What can she do? :(

Edited by jigz

One other person so far has mentioned a problem with how the forum is displayed. I haven't been able to find anything wrong, or duplicate it for myself. At this point I'm not sure what is happening. My suggestion to the other person was to clear their browser cache and restart the browser.

Oh alright, I'll tell her. But I did told her that maybe it's on her connection, because in my part if my connection is really slow I mean very very slow, I can open the forums, I can see the images and words but I can't see the banner and the page is black and white. There's no borders or sections just plain page with words and images but I can still post.

I remember her telling me that she did restarted their modem but it's still the same then when she went to the other house with different connection, she said it's still the same. Idk if it's on her tab but she tried to open the forums on the PC but she said 'it was shaking'. Me, myself haven't experienced something like this.

Thanks!

dookie what's a flag? :unsure:

I found a similar problem on another forum, and someone said is to look at the bottom left of the launcher and then pick a flag for your language and the problem should be fixed.

Just wanted to share :(

Ok, that is similar to what the other person said. No, that's not alright. It shouldn't do that.

I know that a blank forum is not okay, I hope you'll figure out what to do.

I'm just glad that I can still post and see the forum.

Is it still flickering for you? Have you tried clearing the browser cache and restarting? I've rebuilt the skins (themes) just a short while ago to see if that will help.

And is it just on the front page, or any page? Just flickering titles, or everything flickers?

Everytime I come back something changes. Last time I posted only  Restricted Forums and The Hub were flickering, but now also Emma Watson section is flickering..

Maybe because there is a new post? I really don't know why.

Does clearing the browser cache help?

Junkie, I guess you are on a PC. What version of windows?

@Unica, are you on a PC or mobile? And which version of windows, or is it ipad or android if mobile?

EDIT: I've made a small change and I no longer have the problem when viewed with my tablet. Are things back to normal for you?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.