The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BAFTA Los Angeles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, the hair and make-up are so similar to the styling from the 'Gravity' premiere. And the outfit reminds me of the jumpsuit she wore to the Madrid premiere of 'Noah', I'm a bit disappointed. I wish she had worn something completely fresh and new, something that we haven't seen from her yet. Nonetheless, she looked fabulous so I won't complain. Btw, the outfit is by Balenciaga.

With Judi Dench:

15484705949_8e8f01e20a_h.jpg 15051217863_ab9bb4da83_h.jpgSuch an honour!

Edited by MaggieTheCat

This chick was filming, she could've skipped this award show to continue working, so fellas, let's just enjoy ourselves allright!?

Maggie, she didn't wear a jumpsuit, it was a couture blouse and a pair of pants, chic yes but not too daring, lord forbid she'd outshine her co-star Jen.

Rob, yeah she never did it before, to wear a similar combination of make-up and clothes, but I am sure she didn't have time to sit her lil ass down 10 minutes and think of a hot ensemble for this awards show. They moved on to Germany for filming, time was a huge issue I'm sure. She has time to shock you with what she comes up with don't worry.

Elena, you'll probably find me snippy, but I don't like it when someone corrects, and I'm the one who's right.  :P It was a jumpsuit as you can see here - http://www.jmendel.com/ready-to-wear/fall-2014-collection/silk-plunge-front-jumpsuit.html  And it wasn't couture since J. Mendel has only a ready-to-wear (pret-a-porter) line. 

dammit, I was convinced it wasn't a jumpsuit. lol! s'allright, it ain't personal coz nobody got time for that. thanks for the link too.

photos from britannia, with emma accepting it.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2kxasjfpddn25tbx8qc6qx1w6p1oiiyl/4

As always Emma looks stunning...love how she wears her hair and minimal make up- she can give some actresses out their advice on what beauty means.

Elena, you make me smile and laugh at the same time girl :)

Also the dedication to her hamster- too precious...things like this is why I love her! :)

Edited by cbmac12

As always Emma looks stunning...love how she wears her hair and minimal make up- she can give some actresses out their advice on what beauty means.

Elena, you make me smile and laugh at the same time girl :)

Also the dedication to her hamster- too precious...things like this is why I love her! :)

:king: I'm so glad I did  :happydance:

I was like ''why you tellin' me this? I heard about millie ages ago come onnn, this is britannia award guuuurrlll! but it's so hilarious I thought

she's crazy and she's naturally funny.

Elena, personally I think a lot of the HP cast Rupert Grint and Matthew Lewis especially rubbed off this girl ;) I think Robbie Coltrane could have been another accessory!!! LOL

Yes Elena you always give me a smile or a giggle but this time it was a good laugh :)

Honestly, she has a very sweet heart and HP will always be a part of her life. Rupert and Emma I notice do enjoy mentioning Potter (although Dan does not) but I think that is because Dan was the lead and knows what it feels like to be the lead as he plays the leads so well! Plus Dan had been in things before R/E and so HP truly was both R/E's start in the movie industry which will always be very meaningful for them. I do not find anything wrong with it. I mean Bonnie Wright, the Phelps twins, Evanna Lynch still do Potter stuff and we know they have moved onto different things. The Potter cast will always be a very tight knit family and I think it is refreshing hearing actors/actresses discuss the role that brought them fame rather than hearing "oh that role is something I wished I never did" which we know some do say.