The Emma-Watson.net Forum

BAFTA Los Angeles

Elena, personally I think a lot of the HP cast Rupert Grint and Matthew Lewis especially rubbed off this girl ;) I think Robbie Coltrane could have been another accessory!!! LOL

Yes Elena you always give me a smile or a giggle but this time it was a good laugh :)

Honestly, she has a very sweet heart and HP will always be a part of her life. Rupert and Emma I notice do enjoy mentioning Potter (although Dan does not) but I think that is because Dan was the lead and knows what it feels like to be the lead as he plays the leads so well! Plus Dan had been in things before R/E and so HP truly was both R/E's start in the movie industry which will always be very meaningful for them. I do not find anything wrong with it. I mean Bonnie Wright, the Phelps twins, Evanna Lynch still do Potter stuff and we know they have moved onto different things. The Potter cast will always be a very tight knit family and I think it is refreshing hearing actors/actresses discuss the role that brought them fame rather than hearing "oh that role is something I wished I never did" which we know some do say.

yes hangin' around boys changes you, makes you a funnier person, I prefered boys around me when younger coz they were better in attitude, personality and behaviour than girls, so I can relate to her. Oh yeah having Alan Rickman and other creme de la creme of british acting royalties playing pranks and games with you on others must deff. have an impact on ya: she'd learn a whole lot of stuff; they know what potter means to us and they always loved being on set together, working together and kept it close at heart afterwards.

Emma NEVER fails to stay on my favorites/must-see/top10/love list. :):wub:

oh yeah! she's #1, then jen. lawrence, then everybody else in the world celeb wise.

LOL!!! I was the same way Elena....I always hung out with the boys majority of days. My older brother is truly one of the funniest guys I know. I know according to my friends that I have a lot of his humor ;)

Alan Rickman doing pranks just cracks me up...their set just always sounded like fun.

HP will be forever in their hearts and us, the fans, as well.

Agree with yas Emma_Rules!!! :)

It was such a hilarious speech. I really liked it. And I see nothing wrong with her mentioning Harry Potter. It is a huge part of her life. She'd spent so much time on the HP set, she'd made friends there, she'd met so many talented actors and actresses there and, well, it'd completely changed her whole life. The fact that she doesn't want to be perceived as Hermione, that she doesn't want people to think she's Hermione doesn't mean she should never speak about HP again because... why shouldn't she? It's the biggest film series in history and without it she wouldn't be where she's today. In addition, it seems to be something which almost everyone would like to experience (at least to some degree). So why should she stop mentioning HP? It's not like she talks about it constantly. If I were her, I would probably talk about it all the time. XD 

Am I the only one who gets the impression that the atmosphere of the whole event was friendly and easygoing? They all seem to have fun. Oh, and Ben Barnes is such a charming man. 

It was such a hilarious speech. I really liked it. And I see nothing wrong with her mentioning Harry Potter. It is a huge part of her life. She'd spent so much time on the HP set, she'd made friends there, she'd met so many talented actors and actresses there and, well, it'd completely changed her whole life. The fact that she doesn't want to be perceived as Hermione, that she doesn't want people to think she's Hermione doesn't mean she should never speak about HP again because... why shouldn't she? It's the biggest film series in history and without it she wouldn't be where she's today. In addition, it seems to be something which almost everyone would like to experience (at least to some degree). So why should she stop mentioning HP? It's not like she talks about it constantly. If I were her, I would probably talk about it all the time. XD 

Am I the only one who gets the impression that the atmosphere of the whole event was friendly and easygoing? They all seem to have fun. Oh, and Ben Barnes is such a charming man. 

yeah, like totally. I'd annoy people with saying ''I was in potter, you fool!'' and laugh my ass off. 

it must of been a very nice event, it looked like it was.

LOL!!! I was the same way Elena....I always hung out with the boys majority of days. My older brother is truly one of the funniest guys I know. I know according to my friends that I have a lot of his humor ;)

Alan Rickman doing pranks just cracks me up...their set just always sounded like fun.

HP will be forever in their hearts and us, the fans, as well.

Agree with yas Emma_Rules!!! :)

i also have an older brother, and his friends say I'm a lot like him. And also with my profession(graphic design) they'd ask me what I do and they'd reply ''oh just like him' kinda stuff; which is great coz he's so intelligent. guys are cooler than girls for most part, I'd change my mind if we could hang out or smh. I wish I could meet my online buddies sometimes, I truly do.

Actually thanks to the hamster, she didn't seem so stressed for once I thought.

I like the outfit as it is simple, classy, pretty, and i really like that lip color on her, and when she wears her hair high. But as others said, it's too bad she doesn't try something new, more colorful. 

:rolleye0012:  Or you could watch the original I posted on the main website.

I was hoping someone would post a capture in HD but I hadn't seen anything, so I posted mine. I only get BBCA in SD, and it's kind of glitchy at times. There was also a joke about since the winners were already known, they were going to add excitement to the show by killing off one of the winners at the end, chosen by television audience vote. Rather poor taste I think, but it got a big laugh from Emma and the others. Unfortunately, lots of "glitchy" right in the middle of it.

:rolleye0012:  Or you could watch the original I posted on the main website.

I was hoping someone would post a capture in HD but I hadn't seen anything, so I posted mine. I only get BBCA in SD, and it's kind of glitchy at times. There was also a joke about since the winners were already known, they were going to add excitement to the show by killing off one of the winners at the end, chosen by television audience vote. Rather poor taste I think, but it got a big laugh from Emma and the others. Unfortunately, lots of "glitchy" right in the middle of it.

emma holding an ax again would have been so much fun to see! darn they just joked.