The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Colonia Dignidad

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most indie features get released towards the end of the year.

This is usually because it's awards season.

I actually thought they'd go for an oscar nomination. wouldn't that be great? a best actress nom?

I actually thought they'd go for an oscar nomination. wouldn't that be great? a best actress nom?

Yes, it would be great, but, well, we have to see Emma's performance first. XD 

Uhh, I can't wait to see the film. It's even more interesting as I can't recall any other film which would be concerned with this topic. 

Yes, it would be great, but, well, we have to see Emma's performance first. XD 

Uhh, I can't wait to see the film. It's even more interesting as I can't recall any other film which would be concerned with this topic. 

i think it's Oscar material nonetheless, the way I thought about Your voice in my head being Golden Globe material but never came to fruition.

That dress is so awful haha but she looks adorable

LOL well the character doesn't mind, does she? It will look better in the middle of the action I guess  :yesyes:

Uhm, it has the same Oscar-factor like a movie about Ceausescu would have.... sorry, Elena, but this little german movie will never made it to the Oscars...

A WELLMADE film about Ceausescu, well written, well played would reach an oscar, at least a nomination but you'd impress the americans with a good performance, good lights, make-up and costumes put together. So this little german film has all the ingredients to make it big. The director has to stirrr them real GOOD, put the actors in motion and start filming. 

Edited by Elena

If this movie with this plot makes it to the Oscars (and this has nothing to do with Emma), then I will cancel my membership there... (*sarcasm*)

She'll have some very nice ''tongue out'' portraits for you.

If this movie with this plot makes it to the Oscars (and this has nothing to do with Emma), then I will cancel my membership there... (*sarcasm*)

You're judging the film when you haven't even seen it yet..