The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Colonia Dignidad

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we all have to wait and see the film first before we judge whether it’s Oscar worthy or not. I hope it will turn out to be good, but, hmm, you never know. All in all, if everything goes well and the film is intensively promoted, it can definitely get nominated in some categories. The Academy loves political themes. And they love political themes which haven’t been exploited yet even more. This one hasn’t been so imho, Oscars are attainable. Of course, only if everything goes well and actors deliver good perfomances. 

Anyway, I can't wait to see it.  :(

I guess we all have to wait and see the film first before we judge whether it’s Oscar worthy or not. I hope it will turn out to be good, but, hmm, you never know. All in all, if everything goes well and the film is intensively promoted, it can definitely get nominated in some categories. The Academy loves political themes. And they love political themes which haven’t been exploited yet even more. This one hasn’t been so imho, Oscars are attainable. Of course, only if everything goes well and actors deliver good perfomances.

Anyway, I can't wait to see it. :(

I agree completely

But what most impressed him, was how the actors proceeded in front of the camera. "These are professionals. They can do it easy.â€, he says. Facial expression, gestures, body language, the actors merge with their figures. "Emma Watson played the individual scenes as if she had already done it a hundred times.â€

http://www.mittelbayerische.de/region/neumarkt/neumarkt/artikel/neumarkter-als-double-neben-daniel-bruehl/1158971/neumarkter-als-double-neben-daniel-bruehl.html

These new pics made me even more interested in the whole story. I want to see the film so badly. What a pity we have to wait almost a year. 

Emma looks pretty in that yellow dress. She has really great legs. And Daniel looks... funny. The hair is not the most flattering. 

The only thing I don't get is the change of shoes vs sneakers, guess I have to see it.....

You don't see the sneakers in movie :) they do that to be more comfortably when she run. Plus she probable runs couple of times to make best picture. ( Is one of the 'Movie makings' tricks ) And to make sure that EW don't spring a ankle or something. When they finish film editing, what you see will be hight heels :D not sneakers trust me :D

film editing

You don't see the sneakers in movie :) they do that to be more comfortably when she run. Plus she probable runs couple of times to make best picture. ( Is one of the 'Movie makings' tricks ) And to make sure that EW don't spring a ankle or something. When they finish film editing, what you see will be hight heels :D not sneakers trust me :D

film editing

good trick

You don't see the sneakers in movie :) they do that to be more comfortably when she run. Plus she probable runs couple of times to make best picture. ( Is one of the 'Movie makings' tricks ) And to make sure that EW don't spring a ankle or something. When they finish film editing, what you see will be hight heels :D not sneakers trust me :D

film editing

Yup this is exactly what happens!

Britney spears always wears uggs during her music video shoots haha

These bts pictures make me so much more anxious about seeing this movie!!!

And gosh she's got killer legs