The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Colonia Dignidad

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just imagine big slap in the face with this big black stick ;)

I'd rather not....and luckily (for her character) it seems Emma was also spared that, judging from the soldiers body pose I think he just backhanded Emma with his (empty) right hand...

After seeing the soldier scenes- OMG!!!!!

Yes about the shoes- I actually got to see a TV show filmed and the actresses were wearing sneaks when they run but wear high heels too LOL....was for certain shots.

She is so sweet with her fans- great pic of her with fans on her FB :)

As always she looks awesome!!!! Def can't wait for this movie!!!!!

In the shot, which was posted on Wednesday, she wrote alongside it: ‘I LOVED Argentina. Truly. Thank you to my incredible Argentinian fans! So lovely to get to meet and speak to you. E xx’

It's just so sweet how she cares about her fans and is such a kind and caring young woman. I am laughing because I was on some website that has news features....just read how Justin Beiber gave himself a jet for Christmas, Drew Barrymore posted how she gets a $1000 scarf from her husband...then there's our Emma girl who is posing with her fans promoting her organization for equality :) love Emma! :)

It's just so sweet how she cares about her fans and is such a kind and caring young woman. I am laughing because I was on some website that has news features....just read how Justin Beiber gave himself a jet for Christmas, Drew Barrymore posted how she gets a $1000 scarf from her husband...then there's our Emma girl who is posing with her fans promoting her organization for equality :) love Emma! :)

dude like wha!? does that scarf have like gold threads going thru it or what!? naj, not havin' it!

emma does shove the fact that she's a millionaire in people's faces, and I saw a lot of paps photos where she was out and about, being all casual.

she's definitely keeping herself grounded. the pic from argentina is sweet, saved it a while ago, and I'm a bit jealous of them but not getting into that, let's stay positive. meanwhile they wrapped filming but rumour has it they will resume filming next year in Chile.

LOL!!!! I don't know girl but I am thinking maybe yeah, gold/diamonds! I was like huh!?!

She is extremely grounded...down to earth....one of the few actresses out there who are.

Wow, more filming?? I can't wait for this movie!!!! This will be her first lead role!!!

Right now, sitting here, dealing with a cold, watching Harry Potter and Sorcerers Stone and HP weekend...guh they were so freakin cute and adorable that little!!! :)

LOL!!!! I don't know girl but I am thinking maybe yeah, gold/diamonds! I was like huh!?!

She is extremely grounded...down to earth....one of the few actresses out there who are.

Wow, more filming?? I can't wait for this movie!!!! This will be her first lead role!!!

Right now, sitting here, dealing with a cold, watching Harry Potter and Sorcerers Stone and HP weekend...guh they were so freakin cute and adorable that little!!! :)

yeah she keeps the xpensive stuff on shoots and stuff not home. um I just made some wallpapers with emma and dan, and I'm watching a new series called BONES(I'm into forensic, cop, guns kinda stuff). Yeah I dunno if they wrapped the whole film or they just wrapped in Argentina only. We'll see in January if she is going to Chile to film or not.

Edited by Elena

In the shot, which was posted on Wednesday, she wrote alongside it: ‘I LOVED Argentina. Truly. Thank you to my incredible Argentinian fans! So lovely to get to meet and speak to you. E xx’

Awe! That's so sweet! 💗

Bones is a very funny show actually- the 2 leads are fun together! Good show!!! I used to watch it but stopped it- it kinda got too gross Lol

I know isn't it sweet :) I love how it's a pretty big group of people. Definitely a moment they will always remember :)

Cool Elena!! I bet the wallpaper is beautiful!! :)

Now I'm watching OOTP... Still dealing with my cold and now feeling sick. Don't ever hang out with kids who have been sick if you can avoid it Lol