The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Colonia Dignidad

Good things come to those who wait ;) right Elena!! :)

LOL...nah walking is overrated anyway LOL...

lol RIIIIGHT. I'm gonna get those heels I've been dreaming about to strut my stuff this summer, till then I keep my boots coz it's icy and cold

and the bum needs to be kept away from freezing.

^ Lol getting up now and then might help too  B)

Yeah of course. *sips green tea*

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
The film will be released in September at the Toronto Film Festival

The film is starring British Emma Watson ("Harry Potter") and German Daniel Brühl ("Goodbye Lenin"), with the Swedish Michael Nyqvist ("Millennium") and Paul Schäfer. To recreate the days of the Popular Unity in Santiago locations oldest neighborhoods of Buenos Aires were used and to play, after the military coup, the first arrests in the National Stadium, a stadium in Buenos Aires football preserved from the enclosure was used sports of Providencia in 70.

He has remained in the memory image of Paul Schäfer with his entourage of people in a country frozen in time, stuck in the 40s as a separate country, Colonia Dignidad operated for nearly 40 years near Parral, hiding permanent Schäfer performing sexual abuse of minors and the support he gave Pinochet to use the place as a concentration camp during the military dictatorship.

This year the German film Cologne, directed by Florian Gallenberger, and filmed in Argentina and Luxembourg is prepared. For the Argentine shooting, was hired production service Pensa & Rocca CINE, whose members were responsible for preparing everything needed to make the recordings in Buenos Aires. Miguel Angel Rocca and Daniel Pensa spoke to The Counter Culture + City on all details of the mega production.

It is a story of love and adventure, surrounded by fiction, was based on a German novel about Colonia Dignidad, to build a Hollywood drama. Emma Watson is a German stewardess who travels to Chile in search of her husband, Daniel Brühl, who has been captured by Paul Schäfer and held in Villa Baviera, when operated as headquarters camp during the Pinochet dictatorship.

THE SANTIAGO DE BUENOS AIRES
For logistical issues the place chosen to film scenes located in Chile was Argentina. This was because they came together many elements that facilitated the shooting in Buenos Aires. Among them, the most important was a series of planes 70s, which were part of the final scene of the film, and they were only in the neighboring country. On the other hand, the technical requirement that production needed was very specific, and could be achieved with integrity in Argentina.

This sum of things convinced his manager to replace Santiago Buenos Aires. The streets of the capital were replaced by neighborhoods of the city Argentina, which had a certain air and similar. The major concern given the emblematic scenes that were to be hosted at the National Stadium, which was resolved with the use of a soccer field in Buenos Aires, which is preserved in the 70s, to which were added images Stadium and the time. Also the airport was replaced by a part of Ezeiza away from the age of 70.

"It's a fiction, many times in international fiction historical reality is a little flexible. It does not look much detail, "argues one of the owners of the film production company, Miguel Angel Rocca.

HOLLYWOOD LEVEL
A super production that features actors category Watson, Brühl and Nyqvist has a number of new challenges for those made production service to one half of the film. In addition to a decent budget magnitude of a mega Hollywood production.

"In personal terms was a challenge and an experience to have international players that already have different protocol requirements and having to comply with all that. I think this film could have done with a lot less money, but they handle a very large scale structure is a kind of Hollywood structure. But we really solve the same with less, because we care more resources. Many trucks, a lot of logistics, much technical team, they work well, "says Rocca.

(The) Harry Potter actress was a new element in the work of Pensa & Rocca CINE. Because of its quality superstar, had a strict protocol which must be realized in terms of security. Always surrounded by his team, was also necessary to have permanent cars and a specific hotel, besides taking care that no one approached within 150 meters of the shooting.

During that Watson was in Buenos Aires, had no more contact with the film crew. "Almost nobody interacted with her entourage had seeped you. To chat and talk not given, was not allowed to take pictures and the few photos that she took the administered and rose to its website, "adds Rocca.

With Brühl, the experience was totally different. Spanish mother and resident in Germany and Barcelona, ​​the actor was handled with Spanish and prepared to engage with people. It was something else, had no security, he moved with absolute normality and photos drew with people.

BAVARIA VILLA IN LUXEMBOURG
The interior of Villa Baviera was recorded in Luxembourg, where a replica of the colony, based on pictures, stories and a classroom visit by the director and Watson was performed. This is where the most violent movie scenes were filmed episodes of torture that agents of the dictatorship performed on site, also used as a concentration camp. Producers Pensa & Rocca CINE confess not having seen these scenes, but explain that they have received comments quite strong images.

"They met people who participated in the construction of the Colony, tunnels, and still refused to give much information, they did not like to talk about it. Had to work quite hard to see where the events had happened, and came several times to Chile, "says Daniel Pensa, another production service owner who worked on the set.

This research with two informants was essential to the film as the director Florian Gallenberger "got two people who were in the colony were as consultants all the time and participate in the film, so I guess yes there was some seriously recreation "adds Pensa.

In this sense, the film is a fictional material that develops in Colonia Dignidad, but has no such place as the center of the story, rather it is a facilitator to take flight a story of love. This situation explains Pensa, to avoid expectations that have nothing to do with the reality of the tape is generated.

"The film is about adventure and love story is a romantic story of a young man who comes to save her boyfriend who was captured in Colonia Dignidad, that's the movie. It does not focus on telling the reality of Colonia Dignidad, the protagonist is a German stewardess who comes to save her German boyfriend who has been captured by the sect of Paul Schäfer and context is Colonia Dignidad, but not the protagonist ".

Eith/by google translate, so maybe some words and sentences are a bit out of grammar but you can understand what it means, no?
Bring this film, naw!
Edited by Elena

I WANT IT NOW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I can't wait to hear Emma's accent!!! :) thanks for translating Elena!! You rock girl!!

you welcome honey:) if I can help I'll do it, esp. when it only takes a minute. I'm overly excited for the new stuff coming out this year I'm dyin' over them...

I KNOW RIGHT :) OT: watching this new series on ABC called Secrets and Lies-really really good show.

Back on topic: :) I just want her projects now- after seeing the trailer for Regression, I am just biting my nails for this one...Colonial Dignidad- ugh bring it on already!!!!! Definitely being spoiled by Emma projects!!

Again thanks girl!!! :)

Ha, usually, I don't trust Google Translate, but thanks for help, Elena! :) 

(The) Harry Potter actress was a new element in the work of Pensa & Rocca CINE. Because of its quality superstar, had a strict protocol which must be realized in terms of security. Always surrounded by his team, was also necessary to have permanent cars and a specific hotel, besides taking care that no one approached within 150 meters of the shooting.

During that Watson was in Buenos Aires, had no more contact with the film crew. "Almost nobody interacted with her entourage had seeped you. To chat and talk not given, was not allowed to take pictures and the few photos that she took the administered and rose to its website, "adds Rocca.

With Brühl, the experience was totally different. Spanish mother and resident in Germany and Barcelona, ​​the actor was handled with Spanish and prepared to engage with people. It was something else, had no security, he moved with absolute normality and photos drew with people.

That lack of interaction with the crew doesn't sound nice.  :huh:  

Anyway, I can't wait to see the film. 

Well, I rely on it when I am in need, doesn't do well with grammer 100 but hey, good enuff to understand what's all that about, coz sometimes spanish is hard to understand for me, other who are english natives may not understand spanish at all, so it does help. you welcome:) .....but fans actually were able to meet her, I saw a pic of her hugging a fan. Anyway, they were scared people might go nuts about her and took strict measures, understandable.

• 1 month later...

OH MY GOD!! SHE LOOKS SO GOOD!! I'm thrilled actually that finally we will able to see her doing such a kick-ass role again (after hermione's). To me I prefer to see her acting as strong character rather than a sweet school girl type, maybe because she gives these good vibes of changing the world, fighting for justice and so on, anyway good luck for her and this film. :happydance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trailer should be soon!!!!!!

Sorry been in what teachers call PRISON AKA END OF THE YEAR ;) we are in the throes of tests, reports on our students, grading, and planning for next year. Not to mention observation/evaluation year. Miss it here!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...