Colonia Dignidad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Colonia will be a Desaster in Germany. First because of the Story itself and then because of the bad press she had during Shooting....

What bad press ? This thing about the fans being disapointed (when she then spent a hour with them like 3 days after ?) ?

Oh good Lord HES BAAAAAACK...Thessalie, it's just a troll...thought elves are seen this time of year not trolls. Just ignore him Thess-he is just senseless. Anyway Colonia will be AMAZING..a show on now called Hunting Hitler and they are in Argentina and Spain...guess those Nazis were in the South American area too.

Edited by cbmac12

And the Story I refer to was printed in one of the greatest german newspapers. So.... sorry, this film is a pure flop.

Could you give me a link to this story? I'd like to see with my own eyes if it's really as bad as you desribe it. I only read articles from Suddeutsche Zeitung and there was hardly anything negative there.

Unfortunatly I do not collect those things anymore; but it was a Report in a Supplement to the "Süddeutsche Zeitung", written by a guy who worked

as an extra on set of Colonia. As a fan you maybe know when EW was Shooting in Bavaria, so you might find the article....

I just remember two quotes:

After Shooting Daniel Bruhl joined the Extras for a glas of beer. When they asked him how it is to work with "her", he rolled his eyes and said: "Another Topic, please".

And the last sentence:

"After Shooting Miss Watson was carried away from set in a convoy of 5 cars. Even the German President has only three cars, when on the road....."

Nazi-themes are usually not very liked in Germany, so I do not think the movie will be successful. This has in the first place nothing to do with Emma, but with the Story. And yes, cbmac12, South America was the main retreat for German Nazis. Remember Mengele, Eichmann & Co.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

:rolleyes:  Maybe it won't do too well overall. It's a very "special" subject, and not really a whole lot of ppl know much about the particulars of latin american dictatorships I guess. And I don't like to say it but maybe those same ppl worldwide do not really trust (of all actors) Emma Watson / Daniel Brühl to enlighten them about the dark secrets of those times in south america.

Emma likes to try doing too much too soon. And unlike a lot of others of her generation she can do it as much as she wants. She doesn't need to earn a living with it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley, I watch the show Hunting Hitler and it is beyond crazy to think he escaped.

I watched Anne Frank doc the other day and to this day it still sickens, disgusts, angers me that this event ever happened.

Emma I feel with Daniel Bruhl is going to blow everyone away. We need it here soon!!!!!!

It will be 75th anniversary next yr that our country (USA) entered the war against those horrific people aka the Nazis.

Btw it's interesting to note that Rupert Grint just completed a project relating to the Nazis ( believe he plays the friend to a young Hitler). Nazi subject will never go away, we all in our world need to make sure never to repeat history.

Edited by cbmac12

Ashley, I watch the show Hunting Hitler and it is beyond crazy to think he escaped.

I watched Anne Frank doc the other day and to this day it still sickens, disgusts, angers me that this event ever happened.

Emma I feel with Daniel Bruhl is going to blow everyone away. We need it here soon!!!!!!

It will be 75th anniversary next yr that our country (USA) entered the war against those horrific people aka the Nazis.

Btw it's interesting to note that Rupert Grint just completed a project relating to the Nazis ( believe he plays the friend to a young Hitler). Nazi subject will never go away, we all in our world need to make sure never to repeat history.

Exactly! It was a very big and important part of history, and to my understanding, there are still trying to put away nazi's in prison. I watched a documentary months ago about it, but I dunno how old it was.

But yeah it's crazy to think that hitler could have snuck away, which in some stuff I've read or watched concerning the conspiracy theory, I can't help but think it makes sense!

And yeah I believe that's who Rupert plays! Didn't know he finished filming already! I hope it comes out in the US. It seems as though I can never get to see any of his work because it's not available in the US. Still waiting for cherrybomb haha