#241 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

That's how I felt too- I was like ok this is an Emma starring project and I can't wait to see her. You truly forget it is Emma after a few minutes into the movie. As I said she didn't get much dialogue (the movie seems to have lil dialogue) but when she did, she delivered her lines perfectly. What really got me was Emma's facial expressions. You just saw this defiant, not going to beat me young force, who would do anything to save people she cared about, even people she hardly knew. I own it and as I said I have already watched it twice and will be doing multiple viewings in the future :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#242 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:13 PM

I want to get to see it now

sw70v4.jpg

#243 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,194 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:57 PM

That's how I felt too- I was like ok this is an Emma starring project and I can't wait to see her. You truly forget it is Emma after a few minutes into the movie. As I said she didn't get much dialogue (the movie seems to have lil dialogue) but when she did, she delivered her lines perfectly. What really got me was Emma's facial expressions. You just saw this defiant, not going to beat me young force, who would do anything to save people she cared about, even people she hardly knew. I own it and as I said I have already watched it twice and will be doing multiple viewings in the future :)

Perfectly described!!!

#244 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:15 PM

Aww thanks Ashley :) was away for vacay and then headed back into work world lol...back now!! :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#245 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,194 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:51 PM

Aww thanks Ashley :) was away for vacay and then headed back into work world lol...back now!! :)

You're welcome 😘

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users