The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Elle UK December 2014

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the cover picture - and I'm amazed how Roberto you always get the best pics in high quality (and very interesting size...) before everyone. What's your secret ??  :whaa:

then it's me and rob who get the scoop, we basically search a lot and find cool stuff. 

but I am disappointed of the quality, it's not HQ/HIRES yet, so I wait a bit more for them to release those.

oh and elle uk released that cropped image, but crop it? selfish people. tease huh, well I'm teased!

if they don't give us HIRES then I edit them tags out. i hate the teasing and the tagging, it sucks!

Edited by Elena

Wow, Roberto, you're awesome! Thanks for all the pictures and the article. 

Just had to clean these up.

^This outfit is just… terrible. Boyfriend jeans and a sort of baggy (maybe it's not baggy, but it's not close-fitting either) jacket? No, no, no. It’s wrong. It does nothing for her figure.  But other than that, the styling is OK. At least, better than the styling from Elle UK November 2011. I like the dress with yellow elements most.

When it comes to the cover, well, the layout isn’t impressive. There is too much text. And retouching which she definitely doesn’t need at all. I wish they had used the picture where she’s sitting on the floor for the cover. It’s really beautiful.  All in all, she looks beautiful. I like the simplicity and the clearness of the shoot. She pulls it off. She is such a great model. The camera loves her. 

Wow, Roberto, you're awesome! Thanks for all the pictures and the article. 

^This outfit is just… terrible. Boyfriend jeans and a sort of baggy (maybe it's not baggy, but it's not close-fitting either) jacket? No, no, no. It’s wrong. It does nothing for her figure.  But other than that, the styling is OK. At least, better than the styling from Elle UK November 2011. I like the dress with yellow elements most.

When it comes to the cover, well, the layout isn’t impressive. There is too much text. And retouching which she definitely doesn’t need at all. I wish they had used the picture where she’s sitting on the floor for the cover. It’s really beautiful.  All in all, she looks beautiful. I like the simplicity and the clearness of the shoot. She pulls it off. She is such a great model. The camera loves her. 

i don't think she's retouched, I need to see hires to give a second opinion on it wether it is or not edited. they're all pixelated which is hugely disappointing, not to mention badly cropped.