The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What if Emma was kidnapped by terrorists?

Perhaps she fell into their clutches on a UN mission or because they took exception to her comments about women's rights all over the world? 

I'd take it upon myself personally to seek her out and deliver her from a fate worse than death. As I'm cradle carrying the Hollywood princess away from danger, she'd look up at me with those big brown eyes and say "what could i ever do to repay you?"- and I'd reply with a comforting caress of her hair- "no problem babe, he for she remember?"

:lol:  Maybe don't use "babe" and "he for she" in the same sentence?....I mean, respect for women (esp ones you have just met) and all that... :D

And btw, what is this topic about? What someone else would do about her abduction and say afterwards?

Lol Elena I know you're not the forgiving kind but show some mercy to the younger creepy ones :rolleyes:

i just dont care. At least Jonny is older and doesn't understand the young (us) but a teenager to come up with shit like this? first if she ever fainted in a movie, and now this. Um, I'm unimpressed.

i just dont care. At least Jonny is older and doesn't understand the young (us)

Ouch, Elena, that hurts. Or maybe not. Because I really do not understand, why the "young people" running behind celebs (not necessarily Emma) without asking any questions, without thinking, buying every shit the PR-industry is selling. Starting with the over-the-top photoshoped pictures and ending with in my opinion senseless and contradicting PR-stunts like her "beach-adventure" with Matt (speaking Emma). I mean, she is a real pretty and cute young woman, so why constantly photoshopping her "to death"? See here, f.e.

10406388_836251619746198_782718619353575

The left one is photoshopped like hell, the right one is Emma - as she is.

And for phantasies and stories: Sometime it is better to keep them in your heart. Because people often bashing things, they cannot understand.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

i just dont care. At least Jonny is older and doesn't understand the young (us)

Ouch, Elena, that hurts. Or maybe not. Because I really do not understand, why the "young people" running behind celebs (not necessarily Emma) without asking any questions, without thinking, buying every shit the PR-industry is selling. Starting with the over-the-top photoshoped pictures and ending with in my opinion senseless and contradicting PR-stunts like her "beach-adventure" with Matt (speaking Emma). I mean, she is a real pretty and cute young woman, so why constantly photoshopping her "to death"? See here, f.e.

10406388_836251619746198_782718619353575

The left one is photoshopped like hell, the right one is Emma - as she is.

And for phantasies and stories: Sometime it is better to keep them in your heart. Because people often bashing things, they cannot understand.

i found the images w/out tags and much larger, and she's not photoshopped in those two(they're actually three images released by two photographers one from getty images). here she's not edited so you call call it pr stunt all day .

I do not call the portraits pr-stunts... I just said that there is no need for her to be so often photoshopped like hell....

The pr-stunt at the beach was obvious for everybody who uses his brain. Remember the lenghty discussions we hat about her behaviour, when paparazzis are near? And suddenly she does not only smile, she also looks straight into the camera and produces even cuddle and canoodle with her new lover? Something she never did before.......

I do not call the portraits pr-stunts... I just said that there is no need for her to be so often photoshopped like hell....

The pr-stunt at the beach was obvious for everybody who uses his brain. Remember the lenghty discussions we hat about her behaviour, when paparazzis are near? And suddenly she does not only smile, she also looks straight into the camera and produces even cuddle and canoodle with her new lover? Something she never did before.......

even if it ain't the topic for this conversation, what you mentioned sounds like what I would do with my boyfriend.

• 1 month later...
Guest Kennyram401

that is so cute:) I'll have to post some edits for you (in my topic) to enjoy and forget how upset you got on the poor bafta photog.

a post about like something scary and you think a picture like thus can be posted.... appropriately.