The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Last Game That You Played?

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that compared to GTA4?

well I'm not sure tbh, like you play as a 1940s cop and like you solve crimes and what not, so I don't think it's really compared to GTA4, but it's a really addicting game

well I'm not sure tbh, like you play as a 1940s cop and like you solve crimes and what not, so I don't think it's really compared to GTA4, but it's a really addicting game

Is it more like sandbox style gameplay (not linear) as most Rockstar games are? I heard that it's basically GTA but you're on the other side of the law and set in the '40s.

Is it more like sandbox style gameplay (not linear) as most Rockstar games are? I heard that it's basically GTA but you're on the other side of the law and set in the '40s.

well I haven't played GTA4 so I really wouldn't know :/

Bulletstorm on ps3.

It's a great fps game, very fun to play, with some funny dialogues from the characters and epic moments. Today I finished the Echo mode, wanted to get the platinum trophy but sadly I noticed a few online trophies that seems too long for me.

Haven't played LA Noire yet but I heard its more linear and focused on the story, like you don't have much to do outside of the investigations. It still looks like an amazing game though.

Bulletstorm on ps3.

It's a great fps game, very fun to play, with some funny dialogues from the characters and epic moments. Today I finished the Echo mode, wanted to get the platinum trophy but sadly I noticed a few online trophies that seems too long for me.

Haven't played LA Noire yet but I heard its more linear and focused on the story, like you don't have much to do outside of the investigations. It still looks like an amazing game though.

yea it really is an amazing game