The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Nude statues of Emma at Berlin Exibition

I see your point, Elena, but do you really think that Emma would model NUDE? Honestly?

Yes I believe she would. After filming. She posed for paintings before so yeah. Oh and this is like someone's fantasy of her in this case the artist's.

You wouldn't know it's Emma if the statutette wouldn't be cross legged honestly, the worst pose they could have done too. There's a ton of other cool poses they were able to put to good use. Again not so professional.

I think she would if it was artistic

Yeah and original. This whole things lacks taste and class.

Looks like I'm an "astute Watson afficionado"  :rolleye:

When I see that brow, nose and jawline (plus the short hair draws even more attention), a voice inside me goes Watson! immediately from across the room.

As for taste and class....I don't know really. Nudity and art will always be good for heated discussions.

Looks like I'm an "astute Watson afficionado"  :rolleye:

When I see that brow, nose and jawline (plus the short hair draws even more attention), a voice inside me goes Watson! immediately from across the room.

As for taste and class....I don't know really. Nudity and art will always be good for heated discussions.

:yesyes:  :yesyes:  :yesyes:

That statue is dated.. Make a new one.. Now days celebs are baring it all in a global competition to show who has the best woman parts...

Couple months ago I simply asked in various wild-one celebrity news blogs, "which one has the nicest boobies".. 

Suddenly celebrity nakedness became the trend..  I read that New York made bare breasts legal to be exposed and seen uptown..  Seems the ladies are having a lot of irreverent innocent fun with it..  This is a facet in the birthing of the Aquarian Age of Mankind, as is "the safric-cemetery in Germany"..  It's gonna be a lot of fun..  It'll drive right round the bend, those living in wet boxes, crazy books, and narcissistic delusion..  Maybe the christians will have to make riots..?  We'll wet 'em down, and wash them away with holy-water sprayed through high pressure fire hoses...

I think she would if it was artistic

She's a delicious irreverent brat as brat as it gets.. Of course she would if she saw any true value in it..  Watch for it, when the brat awakens the warrior...

• 4 weeks later...

I also feel that she wouldn’t pose nude like that, and all that Emma watson nude pictures that are viral these days are just fake. And I am sure that it was just a publicity stunt of a marketing company. What you think?

Well, four of the 27 pictures are fakes, the rest is genuinly Emma Watson. I think, she sells erotic in a very special way, not too less, not too much, but her quote: "The less you reveal...." is certainly true, at least for the pics she made in the past. I do not think that she will ever pose nude, even if it would be in a artistic, classy way. As long as her image is the image of Hermione Granger, this will not happen and I further believe that per personality is not permitting public nudity like posing for a nude statue. I even doubt that there is real "Emma"-nudity in her next movies. Body-double is the keyword, and remember Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman". What we saw there was not Julias body, and the same will happen with Emma. Of course, this is stimulating the phantasy of many people (mostly men), but saying this is "creepy" or "ill" is hypocrisy. All the official released pics of her, showing a hint of of her body, are released with her permission (not talking about pap-shots!).

And, finally, I think she knows very, very well how to play with the camera in a sexy way....

1622144_713006262070735_241382367_n.jpg?