The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Is there anyone following the Bundesliga, or has a favorite german team?

I support the Hamburger SV (HSV) since I'm young. It's the biggest club from my home town, Hamburg. They're called the 'Dinosaurs of the league' because they're the only team that never relegated. They play since the beginning of the Bundesliga. Their most successful years were in the 80's though. They were similar to Man. Utd or Barca from today, back then (hope that makes sense lol). But ah well, our time will come again. :P

I don't follow the Bundesliga but I would like to, it isn't covered very well here and the only live games are on a Friday night when I am playing myself so the only time I get to see German teams are when they are playing in Europe, I am always impressed though.

I've heard so many good things about the Bundesliga, cheap prices, good crowds, safe standing... I would love to experience a game there if/when I visit Germany.

I don't follow the Bundesliga but I would like to, it isn't covered very well here and the only live games are on a Friday night when I am playing myself so the only time I get to see German teams are when they are playing in Europe, I am always impressed though.

I've heard so many good things about the Bundesliga, cheap prices, good crowds, safe standing... I would love to experience a game there if/when I visit Germany.

Thats too bad. But on pay tv maybe?

Yeah, more and more famous and talented players come to the Bundelsiga again. For exactly the reasons you mentioned.

I can not decide what fan I am.

Sometimes I think:"Wow I nearly life in Dortmund I should be a BVB fan"

And then, one day later:"Wow that was a great match Köln was playing really well"

So I think I´m just a German fan and always a fan of fair play

I can not decide what fan I am.

Sometimes I think:"Wow I nearly life in Dortmund I should be a BVB fan"

And then, one day later:"Wow that was a great match Köln was playing really well"

So I think I´m just a German fan and always a fan of fair play

But Cologne doesn't play good football. :P

last year they were better

are you one of those guys who are always fan of number 1

and it is not important for you who it is???? :angry:

If you would read my first post, the one that actually started this thread, you would see that I only support one team. And that since for ever. And if you will read this very first post, it will answer your question. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

they're too good lol... are they winning in the league or wat?

They are not too good. They just beat a team that was already going down to league 2. And no, Dortmund won the league. Nothing for Bayern this season. :D

Bundesliga final table 2010/11

1. Borussia Dortmund (Champion, CL)
  2. Bayer Leverkusen (CL)
  3. Bayern München (CL Qualification)
  4. Hannover 96 (EL)
  5. Mainz 05 (EL)
  6. Nürnberg
  7. Kaiserslautern
  8. Hamburger SV
  9. Freiburg
  10. FC Köln
  11. Hoffenheim
  12. Stuttgart
  13. Werder Bremen
  14. Schalke 04
  15. Wolfsburg
  16. Borussia Mönchengladbach (relegation battle)
  17. Eintracht Frankfurt
  18. St. Pauli

Schalke is playing in the final of the DFB Cup against MSV Duisburg. The winner will compete in the UEFA Europa League. The winner of the DFB Cup will also compete against Dortmund at the DFL Supercup.

YES! My team raised yesterday to 2. league!!!!!!!!!! What a night, I'm still kind of drunk! 5000 people were waiting for the team at the airport at 2.30 a.m.!!!! After all these years of sorrow WE ARE BACK!!!!! The football-god wears black and yellow this year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqTodSNiEeM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1gCkcB3GkM

The 3th goal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K76hkLyJW0&feature=related

Edited by padfoot
  • 2 months later...