The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Dear Ema  (princess and warrior angel)..

Since you are strong and aggressive in the Feminism project..  I thought you could use a little high powered ammunition to make your messages heard as you present it, and understood by the Numb's bosses..  So, I created this debate to wake a few giants up to some honest reality...  Hope this helps your project your majesty...

DonaldJ ("dragonspirit, cosmicbrat")...

p.s: a few infantile people complain that I write "too-long posts"..  That's just a lie..  I make my posts as short as I can, just enough to say what needs be said..  This needed to be said...

DonaldJ  •

Feminism is the Matriarchy..
        Matriarchy is like how many successful species have females as their leaders..
        The Bigfoot Species has three matriarchs.. I met them when they asked me to teach them how to midwife a birthing..  That was fun...
        Matriarchy is the mother of her species.. She creates and maintains Life...
        In this world we have the Patriarchy leading everything.. and even abusing the Matriarchy..
        The Aquarian Age was supposed to be when the Matriarchy took its turn at running this world.. She would clean up her babies nest, and make this world good for her baby humanity.. But the Patriarchy refused to permit the Matriarchy its turn, because it was having such a fun time suckling the life out of humanity..
        The Patriarchy has made this world into a huge death and destruction extinction mess..
        The Matriarchy has it in her power-sisters to fix the big Patriarchy messes.. It's her belated turn to take humanity's reigns, and guide us into prosperity..
        The hullabaloo is the Patriarchy dragging its heals, sobbing and squirming in trying to keep things always the same never changing progress, because they fear change means they will lose all their ill gotten stores of treasure, and lose power control over the global slave populations (90% of humanity).. Governing nations, the whole world, and all humanity is a lot more than just a few full greedy bank accounts, and a hard firm wet drippy weewilly.. Love is a lot more than just a squirting weewilly.. Woman is a lot more than just a sex hole and toy.. Elect strong honest wise cosmic-minded women in elections if you wants this world cleaned-up and fixed-up.. That's "Feminism".. Feminism is Women's World and the Mother of Humanity at its best.. Feminism just wants to make this world a good place for the whole Family of Mankind..
        Wake up to some reality...

Andrew  •

Right, name one society which has ever survived AND prospered under a Matriarchy. One that has innovated to what we see in the West.

DonaldJ  •  

Humanity's Patriarchy has never let the Matriarchy do anything but make babies, feed babies, change babies, clean house, and have her lay on her back for his fleeting personal self-gratification needs.. Women and girls are still treated like cattle dirt and toilets in half the world.. Do you call what we've had for 5000 years, and what we have now, survival and prosperity..? We are "falling out of love and life" under the Patriarchy.. Look at Russia and America..
            Women of today compare what we have to hell.. All we've had and have is greed, abuse, evil, and war.. Watch the real News, officer Andrew.. Listen to the words without continuously prolifically perpetually modifying it into your own personal beliefs, wishes, expectations, and wishful opinions.. Women are ten times smarter than men.. It's just that they need loving males to help them access what they have in their intellects.. Mme Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie proved that many times over, as did Mother Mary, as did millions of others...

Andrew  •  

"Do you call what we've had for 5000 years, and what we have now, survival and prosperity..?"

As opposed to the other matriarchy's in the world which don't have running water, and live in huts, spare me your feminists rhetoric, if Matriarchy's where better we would have seen evidence of this already.

"We are "falling out of love and life" under the Patriarchy.. Look at Russia and America.."

You call that Success? Were going backwards and that is the result of a Matriarchy.

"Watch the real News, officer Andrew.. Listen to the words without continuously prolifically perpetually modifying it into your own personal beliefs, wishes, expectations, and wishful opinions.."

Projection much Feminist Lackey DonaldJ? I've looked at the truth and If you truly believe what you've written here, then I have a bridge to sell you. Once more name ONE Matriarchy which is successful by today's standards. ONE, you can't do it, and the only reason why they still exist is that other Patriarchy's haven't run roughshod over them, plain and simple.

"Women are ten times smarter than men.. It's just that they need loving males to help them access what they have in their intellects.. Mme Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie proved that many times over, as did Mother Mary, as did millions of others.."

And how's the promotion of Misandry going to assist them achieving that Love?

DonaldJ  •  

There has Never been Matriarchy running humanity on this planet.. only large families run by strong women.. is why they've been successful...

I'll buy that bridge in a NY minute, if you lend me the funds from your monthly allowance sir...

If we continue what we are doing now, our great careless global mess will destroy the life support systems of this planet.. You tell me what kind of "promotion" will push it toward love, and will fix it..? Do you even have a clue that the planet's life support systems are crashing, Mr. Rath..? Do you even care dear sir..? Look at your life, and at how you treat Woman.. How would you feel if you were treated that way..?

Andrew  •  

"There has Never been Matriarchy running humanity on this planet.. only large families run by strong women.. is why they've been successful..."

Precisely, because they would never be successful anywhere else. Sweden and many other European nations are the closest indicators of Matriarchy's...and they are below replacement levels in terms of fertility. Sound like a suitable replacement to you?

"I'll buy that bridge in a NY minute, if you lend me the funds from your monthly allowance sir..."

Under a matriarchy, you'll need to borrow any funds, nothing new here.

"If we continue what we are doing now, our great careless global mess will destroy the life support systems of this planet.. You tell me what kind of "promotion" will push it toward love, and will fix it."

I can guarantee you it WON'T be a Matriarchy. Yes globalization and consumerism have brought many issues into this world, thinking a Matriarchy is the answer is tin foil hat thinking. Matriarchy's don't survive for a reason Donald, time to see reality.

"Do you even have a clue that the planet's life support systems are crashing, Mr. Rath..? Do you even care dear sir..? Look at your life, and at how you treat Woman..How would you feel if you were treated that way..?"

You assume so much simply because I'm stating a truth. This is the main reason why there is a growing backlash against Feminism. Feelings and beliefs are easily dismantled by facts, sorry Donald. You're Women Studies teachings don't and won't stand the test of time. Your precious matriarchal solution will never materialize. If it hasn't in Sweden after 40 years, the Feminist Capital in the world, it won't here.

DonaldJ  •  

Not a problem.. Facts are shaped to establish desired results, at either end.. called "politics" = believable bull doodoo..
            If you can't grasp it, you can't.. that's the way it is..
            If you must pump and process doodoo to break truth, and candy coat it with structured slippery gibberish, then that's the way it is in your empty box..

If we continue what we are doing now, our great careless global mess will destroy the life support systems of this planet.. You tell me what will fix it..?
            Do you even have a clue that the planet's life support systems are crashing..? Do you care..? Look at your life, and at how you treat Woman..
            How would you feel if you were treated the same..?

You tell me, mr. bridge salesman.. Is the planet dying..? Is everything OK.. Are you doing anything to help global glory, or the opposite..?
            Does money have any true value..? Do money people have any actual value..?

Quoting: "You assume so much simply because I'm stating a truth."

Could & would you rephrase that into English..?

Quoting: "Matriarchy's don't survive for a reason..."

What is that reason..?

Your facts aren't supported by a base nor foundation..
            essentially, it's as if you are building a tall brick building from the top, down.. forever wondering where the last brick placed went..

Andrew  •  

“Not a problem.. Facts are shaped to establish desired results, at either end.. called "politics" = believable bull doodoo..â€

No Donald, that is what you are doing. All you have supplied is pie in the sky rhetoric which hasn’t been bolstered up by anything but your opinion and nothing else. Come back with something to support it and then you have a platform. Until then you’re grasping at straws…and you know you are which is why you don’t supply anything to back yourself up.

“If you can't grasp it, you can't.. that's the way it is..
            If you must pump and process doodoo to break truth, and candy coat it with structured slippery gibberish, then that's the way it is in your empty box..â€

Projection, nothing more. All that what you have said applies to me more than you. Europe and even Sweden, the Feminist capital of the world is showing signs of weakening. Where’s your argument exactly? Google Bernie Goldberg and how he released a statistic in regards to out of wedlock births now outpacing those in committed relationships. Like I told you, reality is undermining your position whether you want to see it or not. Matriatchy’s DON’T succeed.

“If we continue what we are doing now, our great careless global mess will destroy the life support systems of this planet.. You tell me what will fix it..?
            Do you even have a clue that the planet's life support systems are crashing..? Do you care..? Look at your life, and at how you treat Woman..
            How would you feel if you were treated the same..?â€

If things continue in this fashion, the environment will be the LAST thing people will be worrying about. I’m not saying that people shouldn’t give a rip about Mother Earth, but I am saying that many people (including you) are mistakenly thinking the status quo will remain and a Matriarchy is the answer. It isn’t and like I’ve told you before, there would have been evidence of this IF it worked. I’ve read about the treatment of women in economic situations such as these. Your claims about the environment is like concern about trimming the grass in an apocalypse.
            “You tell me, mr. bridge salesman.. Is the planet dying..? Is everything OK.. Are you doing anything to help global glory, or the opposite..?
            Does money have any true value..? Do money people have any actual value..?â€

Let me tell you Mr. Bridge Patron, society is dying and people like you who DON’T want to see the truth yet cling to asinine beliefs despite much truth proving otherwise is the reason for it. “Matriarchy’s are the way to go†Name one which will do so with the loving assistance of men with Misandry used as a club as leverage. By the way, the Feminist that you so love to support also deemed that Women would eventually become bigger and stronger than men by the new millennium. Has that happened? Your Matriarchal dream is akin to Santa Claus, you just don’t want to see it.

Andrew  •  

“Quoting: "You assume so much simply because I'm stating a truth."

Could & would you rephrase that into English..?â€

Certainly Mr. Bridge Buyer, it means that I’ve seen the effects of Matriarchy’s in my own race and also the results from other, ‘less advanced’ Societies in the world and by comparison, they are unmitigated failures. They can’t support themselves in some of the most basic means without assistance from large governing bodies or choices from stronger Societies to leave them alone. The litmus test would be ANY Matriarchy you wish to bring up and I see that you haven’t due to the fact that you and I both know that no successful ones exist. Spare me your delusions of Matriarchal grandeur, if they are as strong as you know them to be, then you would have no problem giving me some real world examples to disprove the facts which I have shared with you.

“Quoting: "Matriarchy's don't survive for a reason..."

What is that reason..? “
            They are the weakest form of Society that exists. The men in those societies have no reason to invest their work or effort into raising a family and end up being delinquent and/or underachieving cretins. Here’s a question, why don’t you google Peggy Young Nance, who is a well-known Feminist and look up her frustration with the growing number of ‘Peter Pan Manboys’ amongst our male youth and tell me again how strong a Matriarchy is.

“Your facts aren't supported by a base nor foundation..
            essentially, it's as if you are building a tall brick building from the top, down.. forever wondering where the last brick placed went..â€

Projection; that Mr. Bridge Buyer, is you, not me. The only person in this dialogue which has shared any sort of data is myself, not some sing song delusional garbage to support a quixotic quest in a race to the bottom. You don’t have a leg to stand on and you know it. This isn’t Woman’s Studies 101, this is a debate which I called you on and you have no facts to support your asinine assumption. Hanna Rosin also believed in the End Of Men and some fantastical future where women will reign completely supreme. My race is a few decades ahead of others who have followed her ‘lead’ so to speak, and the only thing which has resulted in is failure. More Incarcerated and delinquent men, more single mothers, and more needs for public assistance from an ever shrinking public purse.

If crime is rampant, Government power and influence is waning, and economic slowdown is imminent, just who pray tell is going to have time to worry about the environment? You say that the West is slowly dying, guess which group has meddled with society for their own ends and didn’t care one whit about it? Now, here’s the deal. Over time one of us is going to be proved right while the other is wrong. You know where to find me if in time you get proved right, but I can tell you right now that you won’t. You’re clinging to a delusion as it has become part of your identity which is why following fantasy over the truth can become just a little disconcerting.

DonaldJ  •  

I'm seeing how easy it is to influence this world patterns.. About 6-months ago I started posting various posts on the Web in various female celebrity threads, about how it would be nice to see more celebrity nudity, and asked poignantly, "which one has the nicest boobies".. Look where it's at today.. This is part of the Aquarian Age.. a new age of mankind.. one which will separate the love people from the hate people.. To survive, humanity needs to split in two.. Hopefully there won't be a huge war over it. but it might be what neutralizes the wars..? Your ventures still get their existent money flows from kook"s world.. It's just that the love and the meek people will implement honest loving barter systems that accommodate the world's wasteful excesses, and will make life a lot easier than it is today for the lessors of humanity, like me.. We live on this planet too.. We are life too.. We are more than collateral slaves and meat herds.. We are an integral segment and facets of your world, life, and businesses base.. Should the base topple and crumble, everything built on it crumbles too.. It's time to be treating humanity like a family and brotherhood, while we still have a viable humanity and a living planet..
            Do your kids want to see living trees and wild animals in this world..? If yes, then it's time we started caring for the planet's creatures with all we've got, now.. or we will lose them all..

I wish you would look into creating modern cities to separate the day-lighters from the nocturnals.. That seems to be the base conflict in today's cities..

Could there be established national and global respect and caring for the world's farmers..? After all, they are the good people who work day and night their whole lives, growing our foods from the dirt and poop.. Seems most of us need food daily...

Can we do something about stopping the ongoing extinction of the planet's honey bees..? Bee's = Food...

Can we stop destroying the oceans with garbage..? It would be tough on us if the oceans all just died.. What will happen to the Pacific after all the thousands of barrels of extreme toxins have leaked into the seas..? If that poison kills the Pacific, the resultant diseases spreading globally via water ways and sea connections will kill all the other oceans.. We will have no op but to become cannibals.. Could we stop that mess before it gets to that..? Or are we just gonna let the world collapse into shid and rot..?

I see the science to build a sampler device that might vacuum radioactive particles out and off of nuclear waste.. I tried to detail its workings to a nuclear physicist.. He could begin to fathom even the first minute of the description.. He had tears in his eyes upon realizing just how unevolved and stupid he is...

Just asking...

Your ball...

Andrew  •

And everything you wrote is wonderful and should be considered, I have nothing whatsoever against anything you've just posted. The whole point is, without a proper society where people are placed into their proper roles, anything you wish for will simply become a dream to aspire too as we live in a nightmare. Just wish to add, I'm not saying that women should never be independent or simply be barefoot and pregnant at home. What I am saying is that Feminists are actively undermining Men at every single chance they get and the consequences could be disastrous long term.

You're a smart guy, you must be aware of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs? What happens to societies if they start moving down the pyramid instead of up? How much money and resources can be directed to environmental clean up or even stopping ignorant corporations or Government policies while they dump effluent into the environment when everyone is scrambling to make ends meet? You've seen the bottom of the pyramid, there is no time for enlightenment when your looking for basic food and shelter.

During a time such as this, guess what type of society humans usually devolve into? Three guesses and the first two don't count. If one wishes to build a castle, there needs to be a solid foundation. A Matriarchy is NOT this foundation and any effort spent on either making this fallacy come true or believing it can is wasted, no more no less. Any and all of those goals are great Donald, they need to be addresses as the Environment is getting worse, not better, I agree with you 100% there. However, if we continue on this track, the have-nots will starve and riot while the haves keep their booty to themselves a la the Feudal Age.

DonaldJ  •  

Quoting: "If one wishes to build a castle, there needs to be a solid foundation. A Matriarchy is NOT this foundation.."

Neither is a Patriarchy.. Life attached male and female to complete each other to unlock the universe together...
            There need be both p&m..archy's in symbiotic unison, to be the solid foundation of life, taking responsibility of the second step..

Why must it be war..?
            Man completes Woman.. Woman completes Man...
            Woman's mind goes into Infinity beyond man's access, united with the mother of life.. She needs him to propel her into the more she is which she can't access.. Woman inherently has many times the mind man does, if why she is tethered..
            He might climb her as but a step, into what she has access to.. as she climbs a step into herself as far, or farther.. is what "floated to ceiling" & "take her breath away" is for her, the path of the most love into herself.. To him she is the most precious thing in existence in all the universes.. He builds a castle for her majesty, because he love her as much as he love life and heaven and more than self.. He builds her the best castle in the universe.. He nurtures her in their ways of life, love, and reality...
            Any less is the adding of degrees units of hell to the formula and equation...
            He builds her castle so she can do her best for him and her and her humanity...
            If he want and need goddess, he get goddess because he treat her as goddess...
            If he treat her less, he get less from life and love and her and him...
            Should she set him upon his ceiling, now his floor, he must love it with all he could be, or there isn't anymore...

How old is the feudal age in respect to one's best established ventures..?

DonaldJ  •  

Quoting: "I am saying is that Feminists are actively undermining Men at every single chance they get and the consequences could be disastrous long term."..

Which be exactly what I've been saying, which it is.. as it be Men undermining Woman at every chance with today's long term disastrous eventology.. As I stated in my first post, "In this world we have the Patriarchy leading everything.. and even abusing the Matriarchy.."

We're saying the same thing different ways, but it's still always the same track.. and it still feels, looks, and smells like hell...

It be the Patriarchy's job to make this be heaven on earth, or we we always only have hell on earth..  The two must work together to make life what they need life to be, or all there will be is death...

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To start, simple sophistication is all about choosing the right mix anywhere between simplicity and style. Imagine tidy lines and a ageless look that never goes out of fashion.

Let's plunge into metallic finishes. They can be like modern coatings which could make wooden floors look really cool. Imagine how the light plays on these floors, turning your place into a super cool showcase of contemporary design.

For you folks, how does simple sophistication add a touch of charm to your spaces? Will you be into the minimalist yet chic vibe of metallic finishes in your choice of flooring? Share your thoughts and let's chat about these trendsetting styles.

By comprehending these construction general trends, we'll get a look into just how our style preferences can renovate our living spaces. Join the conversation as all of us examine the the inner workings of all general trends and just how they affect the way our dwellings appear and feel.|Hi construction fanatics! Step into the universe of engineered floors, where we explore the newest developments changing our homes. Your hardwood floors are more than a strong footing; they unlock the door to enduring grace. A notable aspect is the growth of inventive surface treatments, improving both the look and longevity of your floors, providing a durable transformation.

let's explore the core of cutting-edge ideas and the blending of intelligent tech. Picture floors adjusting to your way of life, adapting to shifts in temperature, supplying customizable illumination selections, and even notifying you of possible upkeep requirements. It's a perfect fusion of design and practicality, imparting a touch of the future to your home. Did you know that wood flooring is more than just attractive but also beneficial to our environment? engineered wood can be renewed, turning it into an eco-friendly option for environmentally mindful homeowners. Furthermore, you can refinish it, prolonging its lifespan and reducing the call for a new one. Participate in the talk and express your opinions on these captivating patterns. Prepared to improve your dwelling with the classic beauty and innovative developments in hardwood flooring?|Let's investigate a pair of noteworthy trends in wooden flooring and the lasting charm of deep-toned wood and the imaginative potential with flexible designs. Deep wood flooring brings forth a touch of chic modern charm and a dash of enigma to your home. Picture spaces brimming These spaces have a bit of fanciness that sets them apart., because of deep, rich tones that establish a style that universally appeals and contemporary feel.

Immerse yourself in the elegance of V-shaped and mosaic floor designs. and Integrate a cheerful and structured detail to enhance your interiors, presenting a unique angle on presenting a unique angle. From transitioning from traditional to modern , V-shaped and inlaid patterns combine regional and cultural effects, designing living quarters that attract to a broad selection of tastes. Tell us your thoughts sharing your thoughts on the allure of dark wood|Hey to our absorbing forum, where discussions center the captivating world of timber floorings. Delve into educative debates embracing a multiplicity of issues, from the nuances of making a choice between between sturdy and manufactured wood to the individual traits of unique hardwoods. Converse about your exploits with different coverings, scrutinize environmentally friendly selections, and participate in dialogues about the enduring charm of oak timber, maple timber, and different hardwood kinds. Whether you're looking for tips for a self-made assignment or desire to share your expertise, this space furnishes a encouraging association for enthusiasts at each degree. Let's enhance our collective insight and commemorate the lasting fascination of floor materials in unison.|An esteemed quality Professionals in Hardwood Floor Craftsmanship is Commencing Savvy services in Rejuvenating wooden floor look.

We are overjoyed excited to extend this valuable service to our users. said Owen Sullivan, The leader and representative for Black Hawk Engineered Flooring, Co..

Taylor, a Licensed Public Plywood Deck and Acacia Wood Floor VBAWF An adept specialist in rejuvenating wooden flooring., Underscored the value of considering wooden floor surfaces to evaluate The urgency of resurfacing needs. The analysis procedure Grants experts the ability to spot Areas such as Improper damp content through the course of installing or Adopting the inappropriate Bonding agents.

Here are many aspects that can cause the harm of a hardwood floor, often stemming from different causes. recognized Smith, with a long history of expertise of work history and organized learning. Having a person possessing real-world skills and formal training becomes necessary.

BlackHawk Floors Commits consumers that their scrutiny process will diligently deal with the troubles raised by the client without discrimination.

We do not enter into a search for troubles with the flooring, nor do we distort our results in favour of one party involved surpassing the alternate, prioritizedMiller. The results we obtain are rooted in data, and we endeavor to gather detailed data concerning the floor during the examination

Additionally, with its technical proficiency, Blackhawk Flooring employs environmentally responsible practices, currently putting to use low-emission cements that are non-toxic, presenting patrons with a more secure and green selection.

The organization extends a variety of commodities, including Solid Hardwood Floors, Engineered Hardwood Floors, Recycled Wood, Wood Walls, Luxury Vinyl Wood Flooring, Top-quality Waterproof Floors, and extra.

Parker spotlighted that the examination procedure, coupled with Blackhawk Floors' wide-ranging hardwood flooring display area boasting with over 770 examples, allows the organization to methodically determine the problems and their causes.

This company has prestigious accreditations from the NWFA, such as Certified Installer, Certified Sand & Finisher, and Certified Wood Flooring Inspector.

check out https://blackhawkfloors.com/how-to-maintain-hardwood-floors/

[url=https://insanitycraft.net/profile/JerryTof/]Understanding the Aesthetic and Durability and Striking a Harmony in Your Home[/url] 540_a0e