The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Did acting in the Harry Potter series make you magic in any way..?
Were there great secret lessons in it..?

Just asking.. because I managed to download an uncle's mind who read in Rome's many secret libraries at every op during his 14 year stint stationed in Rome as treasurer for a pathetic little monks-hood..  Accessing the data made me be magic on sorcery levels..  Rome is holding out on us from learning what the ancients taught us about life..  Rome is traitor to humanity..  Sorcery is the ultimate magic of love and life, without the evil and payment requirements.. Sorcery is like the gentle feelings of soft sunlight caressing your skin, like a breath of clean fresh air, like the taste of ancient sweet-water, like velvet and silk caress to your neck, in orchestral accompaniment to loving kisses to your neck, throat, face, and ears  =  "floated to ceiling" & "took your breath away"  =  "a moment of heaven on earth"...

Magic commands payment..  Religion is black magic spiced with narcissistic slop.. Both demand payment.. Religion is... oops! I best not go there, because "cosmicbrat" is like a mischievous little dragon pretending to be sleeping on one's shoulder, just like your delicious sly bratty mischievousness might be dragon"..  The mindless masses can't handle this much reality..  Probably your forum can't too..  Seems you'll have to erase this post.. I don't mind.. Truth is too much for this world....

Later, with the assistance of a wise British secret service agent, I removed and destroyed the "opus-d virus" that comes with downloads and contact from and with priests...

Edited by Dragonspirit
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Kennyram401

I Am Currently Trying To Date Her... Live In Rhode Island... Harvard Bound... Idk Like Manison And All That... Nothing.

If Anybody Has Any Ideas Please Lmk

Did you say that because you think she's still dating Matt (because she's not), or did you say that because she has a new boyfriend?

http://www.gossipcop.com/emma-watson-matthew-janney-split-breakup/

I guess I could be wrong than

I hadn't heard that they split up

But this dude isn't going to date Emma Watson so it's not like it matters much haha

I Am Currently Trying To Date Her... Live In Rhode Island... Harvard Bound... Idk Like Manison And All That... Nothing.

If Anybody Has Any Ideas Please Lmk

If you wish meet her, you must be very popular too... and rich.

Emma doesn't even seem like she cares too much about material things..

Lol true...she had earned all the money she will ever need at age 17 already more or less.

Anyone willing to wager how long it will take for Kenny's "attention" to turn elsewhere ?

Guest Kennyram401

So?  Emma's still never going to be anywhere near you long enough for any kind of relationship, let alone dating, to take off.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Emma doesn't even seem like she cares too much about material things..

Good then she is what I am looking for exactly.

Lol true...she had earned all the money she will ever need at age 17 already more or less.

Anyone willing to wager how long it will take for Kenny's "attention" to turn elsewhere ?

Blinded by the light.

Let's give it a few months and he will move on

Totally blinded by the light HAHA.

:happydance::ohyeah::whaa::icontwisted8pz::king::lostit:  We are gonna get me with Em because it is important to us. Thank you.