The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How does Emma deal with fans?

From things I hear she's always really sweet to fans!

I met her at the Harry Potter and the half blood price New York premiere. She was really sweet but seemed really nervous about all the fans screaming and pushing. Security told everyone to calm down or she would leave because she was scared.

But she was really kind!

I hope someday I can meet her in a better situation than at a premiere so Im not surrounded my nonsense haha

I think she tries to avoid running into fans as much as possible, otherwise she would not get anything done in her life.

And I think she has done a truly remarkable job so far not making headlines with "excessive behaviour" of any kind - in that regard she has been treating us all extraordinarily well.

You can say you are a fan without immediately following up with "except for this thing..." or "unless she does that again..."

Not a small thing to do for everyone out there.

I think she tries to avoid running into fans as much as possible, otherwise she would not get anything done in her life.

And I think she has done a truly remarkable job so far not making headlines with "excessive behaviour" of any kind - in that regard she has been treating us all extraordinarily well.

You can say you are a fan without immediately following up with "except for this thing..." or "unless she does that again..."

Not a small thing to do for everyone out there.

amen buddy, I agree. She's a human being and she's seen a lot of crazy stuff at premieres and people wait for her outside where she lived for an autograph those things are darn creepy, obviously she'd get scared. I'd thrown an emma-watson.net party if I could for us fans here and invite her but that's a sweet fantasy for now.

As a matter fact, she is not really interested in her fans. Sometimes, she is polite and agrees to take a pic, but these are rare occasions. She is, well, a pro. At official events she does what the job demands, but in "normal" life she does not like to be approached. I remember a story from London Covent Garden, were poor Matt (her ex) had to talk to some people, sitting near her table, begging them to move away to give her "privacy". Since Warner left her (or she left Warner after Potter), her fan-work is poor and not very professional. Human beeing or not.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I'm trying to date her.

I'm just gonna go ahead and put that out there. Live in Rhode Island, Pre-med, Harvard Boud, Athlete.

I'm sure she can't wait to show up on your doorstep now :D

Edited by 130671

I can proudly say I could meet her here in Buenos Aires on Dec. 9 while shooting Colonia.

During the first 2 days, she didn't even wave her hand or smile to us, and I started thinking she dind't want us to be there supporting her outside the set. But after that, She behaved amazingly with all the fans and I was one of the 15 lucky fans who could talk to her, And I have 2 autographs!

She is a real professional in what she does but she loves her fans and she loves to see them (us) supporting her,

I can proudly say I could meet her here in Buenos Aires on Dec. 9 while shooting Colonia.

During the first 2 days, she didn't even wave her hand or smile to us, and I started thinking she dind't want us to be there supporting her outside the set. But after that, She behaved amazingly with all the fans and I was one of the 15 lucky fans who could talk to her, And I have 2 autographs!

She is a real professional in what she does but she loves her fans and she loves to see them (us) supporting her,

And Denise, Louise and Charlotte took pics of us with her and she'll tweet them in a few days (or that's what they told us)

And Denise, Louise and Charlotte took pics of us with her and she'll tweet them in a few days (or that's what they told us)

Maybe she relly try to separate work (shooting) from fans ? Maybe she tries not to be distracted before shooting a scene... 

Glad to know you got autographs ! :)

Are you on the pic on her official fb page ??

Edited by Thessalie

That's so cool!
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kennyram401

dood you got her autograph one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us.