The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Dating Emma Watson

Guest Kennyram401

Guest Kennyram401

Hello, Fellow Emma Watson Fans

I am currently in the process of getting into a relationcship with Emma Watson. I haven't really ever seen her in real life of has met her but I live in Rhode Island and she was a student here for a couple years. I've loved her since the first days I layed eyes on her (So I was 9). Does anyone know a way that I could make this happen. I do a lot for people I go to school to be a doctor (undergrad) but I'm Harvard Bound, get straight As, athlete, and I've even started a few clubs in my school like the Fitness club and the Meditation and Yoga club that I reactivated and am also currently president of. If anyone has any Ideas let me know here. Oh and I'm handsome. Hamsome.

Sincerly,

Kenneth Ramirez

P.S.

If anyone needs a picture of me just let me know you and Ill give you my headshots.

Edited by Kennyram401

Hello, Fellow Emma Watson Fans

I am currently in the process of getting into a relationcship with Emma Watson. I haven't really ever seen her in real life of has met her but I live in Rhode Island and she was a student here for a couple years. I've loved her since the first days I layed eyes on her (So I was 9). Does anyone know a way that I could make this happen. I do a lot for people I go to school to be a doctor (undergrad) but I'm Harvard Bound, get straight As, athlete, and I've even started a few clubs in my school like the Fitness club and the Meditation and Yoga club that I reactivated and am also currently president of. If anyone has any Ideas let me know here. Oh and I'm handsome. Hamsome.

Sincerly,

Kenneth Ramirez

P.S.

If anyone needs a picture of me just let me know you and Ill give you my headshots.

I'll be blunt.  The chances of Emma spending any significant time in or near Harvard so that you could strike up a relationship with her are zilch.  Zippo.  Nada.  She's never going to date you.  The end.

Guest Kennyram401

If she saw that, I think she would be scared more than anything... 

I beg to differ. Went to church today for Christmas Eve. and the holy spirit told me I am totally gonna make this happen. Plus I'm a handsome and confident but I do a lot for my community.

Let me just get into this 6.2 same height as batman. Captian of my college's track team (athlete). I even became president of my college's Meditation and Yoga Club before she became certified to be a yoga and meditation instructor. 

Guest Kennyram401

Do I have the fan's permission?

If she saw that, I think she would be scared more than anything... 

Can I be a dude who just makes this happen? I'm not crazy I just want to give her a relationship as a "Thank you."

Do I have the fan's permission?

Can I be a dude who just makes this happen? I'm not crazy I just want to give her a relationship as a "Thank you."

:rolleyes:  You're asking for permission? Lol then ofc, no way, you are not getting my permission for anything regarding Emma Watson....

I beg to differ. Went to church today for Christmas Eve. and the holy spirit told me I am totally gonna make this happen. Plus I'm a handsome and confident but I do a lot for my community.

Let me just get into this 6.2 same height as batman. Captian of my college's track team (athlete). I even became president of my college's Meditation and Yoga Club before she became certified to be a yoga and meditation instructor. 

And just how do you think you're going to make this happen when Emma doesn't even know of your existence?