The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Guest Kennyram401

Emma Watson was in Noah, and they are considering giving her an Oscar. What do you guys think of the movie? I think the whole thing was about me because I live in Rhode Island and she went to school here (Never met her or seen her IRL). Let me know your thoughts, ideas, figaros.

Sincerely,

Ken Ramirez

P.S.

Here's the movie poster and she's on it!

Emma Watson was in Noah, and they are considering giving her an Oscar. What do you guys think of the movie? I think the whole thing was about me because I live in Rhode Island and she went to school here (Never met her or seen her IRL). Let me know your thoughts, ideas, figaros.

Sincerely,

Ken Ramirez

P.S.

Here's the movie poster and she's on it!

You think Noah is about you because you live in Rhode Island and Emma went to school in Rhode Island.  WTF?

Guest Kennyram401

You think Noah is about you because you live in Rhode Island and Emma went to school in Rhode Island.  WTF?

Yes. I'm kind of a big deal, super handsome, the whole nine yards. She could be nominated for an oscar to say the least.

Guest Kennyram401

I think her performance was amazing but the movie itself isn't oscar worthy

Then I just might consider you to be a movie appreciatist. I am right about these type of things usually.

Us Emma Watson fans gotta stick together.

Then I just might consider you to be a movie appreciatist. I am right about these type of things usually.

Us Emma Watson fans gotta stick together.

Do you not watch the movies that are nominated for oscars? I mean Noah was a great movie but there were better movies that came out this year

Guest Kennyram401

Do you not watch the movies that are nominated for oscars? I mean Noah was a great movie but there were better movies that came out this year

I don't. My favorite things are the best things.