The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson At My Birthday Party

Guest Kennyram401

Guest Kennyram401

So let's make this post "hot" guys and gals I want everybody on this ASAP dook johnny Carinthua let's get some Reposts stat. Jigz cool name bro just do your thing everybody likes a cool name. get Emma's Slave in this forum no not me (I love Emma) the username Emma's Slave on this post that's gotta be at least three of us. We're gonna make this work. Alright guys and gals let's do this. but first let's say a based prayer may Emma like all of our posts and let's do something about these noobs am I right jigz?

First thing, I'm not a Bro nor a dude.

Second, topic is about Emma Watson on your birthday, that I'll bet won't happen if she don't know you personally. Anyway, advance happy birthday and I hope you'll talk or do something normal on your day.

Last, isn't your the noob here?

I'm a fan of Emma not a slave, just saying.

Guest Kennyram401

Emma Watson your invited to my place on Jan 29th all day.

First thing, I'm not a Bro nor a dude.

Second, topic is about Emma Watson on your birthday, that I'll bet won't happen if she don't know you personally. Anyway, advance happy birthday and I hope you'll talk or do something normal on your day.

Last, isn't your the noob here?

I'm a fan of Emma not a slave, just saying.

I invited her cordially so there. I'm gonna go on a 3am run because I'm possessed and I like to stay healthy.

Oh yeah if you want my address you can find it on my Facebook in the statuses and in one of my latest tweets on my twitter @kenramirezboss.