The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 1 month later...

All I would wish for in regards to this topic is that those silly rumours linking Emma with Prince Harry be total rubbish. Which they surely are. I cannot fathom her taking the Grace Kelly route and stop making movies. No Queen Kelsea or singing in La La Land or Beauty and the Beast would be heartbreaking for the fans...Sorry, Harry but please look elsewhere...

But, Elena, when Emma was 4 she said that she wanted to be a actress, a fairy and a princess. Maybe she is only working on her list...

I'm sure we all had some sort of list at various ages - and we can all be glad most of us think twice about some of those things later on  :rolleyes: 

Why be a princess if you can have all the good things without being a public possession for life ?

I'm sure we all had some sort of list at various ages - and we can all be glad most of us think twice about some of those things later on  :rolleyes:

Why be a princess if you can have all the good things without being a public possession for life ?

130671, I consider the whole thing is a "Faschingsscherz". You know, what I mean. Duchess Emma, come on......  ;-)

Nah, princess life isn't for her. She wants to do movies where she can burst in with an ax, or fight with a sword, ride a horse, stuff like that, much more exciting than the public duties of a duchess.

Sorry, Roberto. It was a joke, used by a Austrian Newspaper. The rumor about Harry and Ems is also present here in Austria...... But, as you surely know, "MwwM" is the story about Sir L. Olivier and M. Monroe, producing "The prince and the showgirl". I think the society-editor had this in mind.......

10408699_1603202966580079_69871741328146

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Kind of hard for anyone else to get that without reading Austrian media.

It would have been clearer if you actually cited your obscure reference that nobody else here would ever understand otherwise.

Sorry, I sometimes forget that people in this forum have no sense for jokes. Even for obvious ones. My fault.

honesty who believed in second in this rumored about emma dating prince harry ?

Well, Emma and "rumors" are a very special thing. Unfortunatly she had contradicted herself so often in the past, that many people taking rumors serious, at least until the moment, she personally denies it.

• 1 month later...

All I would wish for in regards to this topic is that those silly rumours linking Emma with Prince Harry be total rubbish. Which they surely are. I cannot fathom her taking the Grace Kelly route and stop making movies. No Queen Kelsea or singing in La La Land or Beauty and the Beast would be heartbreaking for the fans...Sorry, Harry but please look elsewhere...

regard with best comments

• 7 months later...