The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I have no idea who she's dating.

It's really none of our business and it's really not anything I focus on regarding Emma.

I'm more interested in her as a person and her work then her personal life.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this!!!!! :) yes yes and yes to what you said Ashley. But from my understanding and could be wrong, Roberto has a girlfriend- she was on his instagram account. He called his g/f his boo awwww :) every time Emma is seen with a guy, the media assumes he is her b/f. Kinda insulting to think girls can't be just friends with guys and guys can't be just friends with girls. Ah well...

• 2 weeks later...

boyfriends.. having looked through the guys emma has dated, Im left thinking these guys arent in the same league.

Obviously her taste in men is none of your concern

Or really her fans concern at all....

As long as she's happy, who cares?

lol!!! i did not start this topic. Maybe you should talk to whoever started this.

i like how you are bitching at people whilst promoting yourself.

Every forum has a person that thinks they are the authority on things just because they post alot.

I think the fans talking about this subject seems quite reasonable.

How am I promoting myself? Lol

A lot of fans on here don't want to talk about her private life which is why we don't share any personal pictures of hers unless they are uploaded herself on Instagram or Twitter. It's in the rules to not post those because they are PRIVATE.

I haven't heard any news on Emma and a boyfriend even on any celeb gossip sites...

But still, how is it up to anyone who is in her "league" or not? We don't personally know Emma, we don't know her taste is men...Emma has a personal life outside the movie business. She seems to want to date people out of the spot light. If she were dating people "in her league", who would that be? A-list celebrities?