The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson's Opinion On Emo People

Guest Kennyram401

Guest Kennyram401

I've been thinking about going emo for a year but I'm like an athlete and I do a lot of happy stuff so I don't know how to go about this exactly.

I rarely reply to any topic, but seriously you consider what you are doing as "normal"? I feel like you are far faaaar away from what is called normal!

One more thing, could you just understand that Emma will not reply to you in the forum. For God sake just understand this and stop your personal topics about what you like and what you would like to do regarding Emma's opinion!

I rarely reply to any topic, but seriously you consider what you are doing as "normal"? I feel like you are far faaaar away from what is called normal!

One more thing, could you just understand that Emma will not reply to you in the forum. For God sake just understand this and stop your personal topics about what you like and what you would like to do regarding Emma's opinion!

I have to say that spamming the "Emma" sub-forum is really anoying. There are other places in "general chat" for example.

Guest Kennyram401

I dont what you think as long as its about me. See its starting already. Oh no I'm listening to dashboard confessional.

I have to say that spamming the "Emma" sub-forum is really anoying. There are other places in "general chat" for example.

why did you put Emma's name in quotes brash. arent you a real Emma Watson fan. I'll expose you. come on brah that's how you get bear peppper spray brah.

I dont what you think as long as its about me. See its starting already. Oh no I'm listening to dashboard confessional.

why did you put Emma's name in quotes brash. arent you a real Emma Watson fan. I'll expose you. come on brah that's how you get bear peppper spray brah.

you're rude and silly and you should be banned from the forum.

Guest Kennyram401

you're rude and silly and you should be banned from the forum.

well you should be banned from talking to me. Yeah you should leave me alone. And I don't mean that in a nice way.

Emo already. yeah I've got skills on the internet I just became a novince member today so watch how you talk to me.