The Emma-Watson.net Forum

So when is Emma going to stand up for men's rights?

Her speeches constantly scream that women are victims yet in reality, MEN are being bashed and treated like shit. Have you seen the current world? Every news station hates white men. White men is EVIL according to them. Every single supposed minority or woman hates the white man.

I am a white man and I can't even get a job at Taco Bell because the Woman who works there ONLY hires women! Feminism has gone too far. Women are taking over everything and it is only hurting the world. 

Yeah. I am fucking serious. You are a typical women who laughs at mens hardships and pain. Yet we men need to "suck it up/man up". We are not "allowed to cry".

And if we do cry.... you female bitches bash us and call us wimps/not real men and wonder "where all the real men went".

The truth is.... The real men went no where. You/females/society turned men into giant pussies and now you are regretting it..... but will never admit it....because women are NEVER wrong and ALWAYS have the last word.... LOL.

Grow up!

Easy there buddy, you need a hug or something?

First off, feminism represents equality. Nowhere does it say that it supports women and bashes men. It was created in an era where women had no rights whatsoever and were much more inferior to guys hence the name feminism. Still today, even though women have achieved a lot, still there are a lot of women who are considered inferior to men in some countries more in others less, even in some occasions only but still.

The fact that young girls are being raped and society tells them that they should dress better, I think it's much more serious that you can't find a job at Taco-bell. Also a lot of jobs want women as employees, especially pretty ones, because they think they'll "attract" more people a.k.a guys inside. I could add a lot more examples to support the fact that women are being treated as objects still, or jobs that even you my friend would say that a guy would do better than a woman. I'm probably wasting my time responding to you, because judging from everything you've said you have absolutely no points, you're just being bitter lol

I don't understand your hatred towards women, maybe you've been turned down a lot?  :rolleye0012: Just saying.

Edited by Lady Deadpool

Yeah. I am fucking serious. You are a typical women who laughs at mens hardships and pain. Yet we men need to "suck it up/man up". We are not "allowed to cry".

And if we do cry.... you female bitches bash us and call us wimps/not real men and wonder "where all the real men went".

The truth is.... The real men went no where. You/females/society turned men into giant pussies and now you are regretting it..... but will never admit it....because women are NEVER wrong and ALWAYS have the last word.... LOL.

Grow up!

You join an EW-Fan-Forum and the first and only thing you do is complain about how your life doesn't work out and supposedly everyone treats "white men" like shit ? That's awesome.

I don't know really about that "all men were turned into pussies" thing, maybe some were, and right now I certainly know of one for certain....maybe take another look at your own advice of "Grow up" ?

But let's get back to the point...what you really really want is basically Emma Watson standing up for you in the UN Assembly to get you a job at Taco Bell and the right to cry in public while women pretend they don't notice ? :D

And btw, Roberto above is not likely to be a "typical woman".

Edited by 130671

I think feminism has a negative connotation to a lot of people because of certain prejudices that have become attached to the word over the years.

There's an assumption some men make that beause a woman is a feminist that means she hates men.  They view it as the reverse of missogony.

Obviously, that is not what being a femenist is about.  It's about empowerment, pride and equality.  Now those are things worth fighting for.  That's why (I'm guessing) Emma Watson fights for Women's rights.  Plus, (I'm guessing again) she might relate a little bit better to the things a woman must fight for then to the things a man must fight for, being, as Ron Weasley might say, "well, you're a girl".  And to which Hermione might reply, "well spotted".

If the white man (of which I am one) is so marginalized, perhaps it's time we appeal to George Clooney or Justin Beiber to speak up for our rights? :P

Easy there buddy, you need a hug or something?

First off, feminism represents equality. Nowhere does it say that it supports women and bashes men. It was created in an era where women had no rights whatsoever and were much more inferior to guys hence the name feminism. Still today, even though women have achieved a lot, still there are a lot of women who are considered inferior to men in some countries more in others less, even in some occasions only but still.

The fact that young girls are being raped and society tells them that they should dress better, I think it's much more serious that you can't find a job at Taco-bell. Also a lot of jobs want women as employees, especially pretty ones, because they think they'll "attract" more people a.k.a guys inside. I could add a lot more examples to support the fact that women are being treated as objects still, or jobs that even you my friend would say that a guy would do better than a woman. I'm probably wasting my time responding to you, because judging from everything you've said you have absolutely no points, you're just being bitter lol

I don't understand your hatred towards women, maybe you've been turned down a lot?  :rolleye0012: Just saying.

this

• 3 weeks later...

You join an EW-Fan-Forum and the first and only thing you do is complain about how your life doesn't work out and supposedly everyone treats "white men" like shit ? That's awesome.

I don't know really about that "all men were turned into pussies" thing, maybe some were, and right now I certainly know of one for certain....maybe take another look at your own advice of "Grow up" ?

But let's get back to the point...what you really really want is basically Emma Watson standing up for you in the UN Assembly to get you a job at Taco Bell and the right to cry in public while women pretend they don't notice ? :D

And btw, Roberto above is not likely to be a "typical woman".

OWNED IT XD

• 3 weeks later...

I missed the action, damn. 

Well I don't think feminism is the problem here. The problem lies in our society, the world we're living in. It's going to shit (always was shit). But that has other more profound reasons.

Feminism isn't what it used to be, and like any movement it got infiltrated and used to the advantage of the elites. What you're maybe referring to is the radical feminism that do hate men, but that isn't the case for every feminist supporter. As Lady Deadpool stated, women are still being oppressed, paid less etc, so it is vital to do something about it.

Is feminism is really the right way to go? That's another question (I don't think it is).

I agree with your point that men are oppressed as well. We are all oppressed by this system. So it's not a question about men and women per se, it's a question about humanity. Women and men shouldn't confront each other. That's the problem. How can we expect to work out problems in the world if we can't even live together and understand each other. We should be united and not divided. But Feminism isn't doing that job anymore sadly (because of above reasons), it helps to further divide us.