The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma to star in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto with what yas said!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love BB already so I will doubly love it now that my fav actress will be playing my all time fav Disney princess....still say Rupert should have played Beast ;) but Dan Stevens I bet will be ROARING AWESOME!! :) this really is a dream cast...I mean a Magneto...Gandalf-IAN MCKELLEN?!? Disney is being SO SMART in their selections!!!!!

"But my favourite moment, because it made me weepy, was when the beast's loving arm was placed tentatively on Belle's shoulder after their pas de deux."

I chuckled while reading this part, probably McKellen is a big fan of watson and stevens' pairing lol

I just bought the animated version from Disney to hold me over until then!

Also, If "Beauty and the Beast" were performed by cats, Gaston would probably be a Siameze. According to a quick google search I did, the Siameze breed of cat has an especially large esophagus, which makes it produce more saliva...which would mean it would be "especially good at expectorating"! :)

SHOUTS WITH JOY SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!! :) seriously, Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie- I found my pics from my Disney trip of me and Beast :)

That selfie is freakin classic!!!!!!!!!! :) I love their faces...I almost didn't recognize Kevin Kline!!