The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma to star in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but why bring me down!! LOL...I have a stupid question- why would it take 2 yrs to release?

I'd say because the majority of the film will be made in post production, which is to say the special effects, creating the characters with animated pictures or stuff like that. 

I'd say because the majority of the film will be made in post production, which is to say the special effects, creating the characters with animated pictures or stuff like that. 

definitely visual effects, tons of it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On FB I follow Belle, the Disney page, and this was posted today :

12234980_10156244769085635_8945351389559

https://www.facebook.com/BeautyandtheBeastBelle/photos/a.10150273131370635.547793.259588420634/10156244769085635/?type=3

You know what I thought?

That it would be a nice thing to have B&B with Emma on the 22nd of November 2016, 25years later. 

But 1) I want it now haha 2) the 22nd is a Tuesday, usually movies are out on Wednesday. But a premiere on the 22nd could happen, that would be great :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roberto, nothing showed up...says it is private but thank you anyway for posting w/e it is :) I am in countdown mode now til Beauty and the Beast release!!!! :) I have not been this excited for a movie to be released since the Harry Potter movies...less than a year away now!! In the meantime, we have Colonia Dignidad and The Circle to look forward to this year!!!! Regression is on my pre-order- dying to see this!

Love yas!! :) Thanks for so much for this!!! :) I think Luke Evans will be AWESOME as Gaston!! I am dying to see Emma as Belle-ugh when will the promo tour begin!?!? I guess the next time we see Emma will be Colonia promotions and The Circle!

• 4 weeks later...

Last year, Cinderella had a very similar March release date, premiering this teaser trailer in the middle of May 2014.

If they are planning a similar campaign, we should see a teaser poster or production still very soon.