The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Elle Style Awards 2015

Who's sara packer?

I hope she won't wear a black/white/black&white outfit again. :P

amen

She did tease recently that she'll be rocking Misha Nonoo again soon.

Although her latest collection isn't the most colorful.

wow that's smh I could wear at the office. nice. but not red carpet material.

The flu has been running rampant here in my school- kids have been out some days for up to a week!! My friends had a cold, then flu for almost 3 weeks!!! Crazy!!! The problem is even if you got the vaccine this year, the strain is not the correct one for this vaccine. So in other words, the vaccine is useless.

Hope she feels better soon!

The flu has been running rampant here in my school- kids have been out some days for up to a week!! My friends had a cold, then flu for almost 3 weeks!!! Crazy!!! The problem is even if you got the vaccine this year, the strain is not the correct one for this vaccine. So in other words, the vaccine is useless.

Hope she feels better soon!

and nobody mentions garlic, not even once. come on nowww, end with the bulshit. you guys need some garlic sauce with your steak every once in a while.

i miss my steaks, but I'm off topic again. can you tell I'm hungry right now? I go have a late nite snack before I turn into a grumpy cat.

where do I send her some romanian tea? #moreofftopiccomments.

LOL OMG this is not the first time I have heard this about garlic my friend!! Yeah I am taking my vitamins now and having more zinc and C these days. Gotta do it right! Like I said hope she feels better soon! Sucks to be sick.