The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson's "recommendations"

Sometimes, Emma posts on her twitter page books she liked, movies she liked... 

Are you influenced by her choices : do you then read/watch what she recommends ? 

I must say I think sometimes that I should read what she says is good to read (because literature was part of her studies, i think she knows better than I do !) but I never really take the time to buy/rent what she advises. 

Ashley, She recommended UNJUNKED candies, supporting LANDFILL HARMONIC, PACIFIC RIM, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, and some other things on twitter. Those are just from the top of my head. These aren't recent. Most of her recent tweets are about heforshe.

yes jim, that's true. Her recommendations were interesting, the films, music, books etc. I select what i want to search and research on, to find out more, coz not everything appeals to me, you know different tastes, but great that she gives an insight into what she generally likes and is interested in.

Ashley, She recommended UNJUNKED candies, supporting LANDFILL HARMONIC, PACIFIC RIM, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, and some other things on twitter. Those are just from the top of my head. These aren't recent. Most of her recent tweets are about heforshe.

I saw Pacific Rim really recently, and i was quite disapointed.

As my sister said : sometimes if feels like a great movie with great material (the robots are amazing!), and sometimes it feels like watching a low budget TV drama. 

Thank you!

I saw Pacific Rim really recently, and i was quite disapointed.

As my sister said : sometimes if feels like a great movie with great material (the robots are amazing!), and sometimes it feels like watching a low budget TV drama. 

I thought the same thing about Pacific Rim.  The effects were amazing...but the plot...the monsters mostly came out one at a time and the people knew when it would happen.  

The How it Should Have Ended people on youtube did a funny parody on Pacific Rim.  (I posted their parody of Harry Potter in another link).  The one for Pacific Rim can be found here:

• 3 weeks later...

A long time ago, she recommended watching "Chicken Run" (the claymation movie) with the spanish audio and, "laugh until you cry". I watched the movie in English and didn't really like it so I've never rented it again...it may be much funnier in Spanish.

Oh gosh yes in English, it's enough but I can only imagine how funny it must be for the animals speaking in Spanish ;)

I played Landfill Harmonic for my School Energy and recycling club students-they LOVED it- they wanted to make instruments out of materials that day but ran out of time. Landfill Harmonic video is totally cool and amazing!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...