The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Video Message 2. March 2015

Yeaaahhh :D 

I guess it's because it's been a long time that I didn't "see her" (live on a video, with new material, also being natural and not just answering the same questions for a press junket about a movie) but I felt so joyful watching this video :)

I'll watch the live stream !

The hair is literally perfect here.

(and love the nails haha)

My thoughts exactly! I wish I had such thick hair. :( She looks lovely and the video was very sweet, definitely pleasant to watch. 

My thoughts exactly! I wish I had such thick hair. :( She looks lovely and the video was very sweet, definitely pleasant to watch. 

me too, it's like I have a few strands on my head lol. 

I tuned in at the end of it but caught enough to be inspired and feel proud. There will be a recording available of it anyway for us to watch in its entirety.

Around 35 minutes, there is a question about the inequal salary between men and women, but I think Emma missed the question, she answered about the inequal representation of woman in the film industry (which is still relevant, but not an answer to the question). 

The first part of the question was asking if she was paid less than Dan and Rupert.

She obviously didn't want to answer that, and I think she resorted back to her notes to change the subject.

I understand and agree that the question about her personnal salary was too private, but the salary question in general was interesting though.

She talked about it near the end of the meeting, so it's alright in the end ^^ 

If anyone has not watched her video yet, watch it- first off, she is just so passionate about her comments. Second, she is so darn adorable to listen to. :) her points that she is making are just INCREDIBLE AND AWESOME. Everything, I mean everything she has to say is so freakin important. This honestly needs to be shown in classrooms, governments, business meetings, sports meetings, etc across the world!!!! Go Emma!!!!!! :)