The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Total Film May 2015

A page-turner? AGAIN?

It's a common expression people use to describe a book, or in this case a script, that they can't put down. I suppose she could try to come up with another way to say it for every good book she reads, but why bother?

@Elena: sorry to correct you. This is not true. She used "page turner" first for the script of "My week with Marilyn". She said that she was tired on the Train from Paris to London but her Agent insisted that she should read the script. And it was a "page turner" and she could not put it down the whole ride.

The second time she used "page turner" for the script of "Perks", when she told us that it was such a page-turner that she could not put it down and read it in one piece a whole night Long.

I have no Quote for "this is the end", but if you say so, I trust you.

So, she used page-turner 4 times for scripts she got.

Beeing an Englisch Major I think she should be able to express herself in more different ways, otherwise it sounds "learned" and "scripted".

If you read any interviews with actors that involve questions like "How did come to work on X", you will always see the same answers.

Yeah actors are always asked the same questions, so they often give the same answers. 

I really liked the interview, that really makes me want to see Colonia Dignidad ! 

And i love the picture, I like it better than the one she uses on her twitter page. 

I just can't wait for her upcoming projects!!!!!!! So many to look forward to!!!!!! :)

Great interview as always...love her :)

Off to Florida and WWOHP TOMORROW!!!!!!! :)

GUUUURRRLLLL what's wwohp?!

@Elena: sorry to correct you. This is not true. She used "page turner" first for the script of "My week with Marilyn". She said that she was tired on the Train from Paris to London but her Agent insisted that she should read the script. And it was a "page turner" and she could not put it down the whole ride.

The second time she used "page turner" for the script of "Perks", when she told us that it was such a page-turner that she could not put it down and read it in one piece a whole night Long.

I have no Quote for "this is the end", but if you say so, I trust you.

So, she used page-turner 4 times for scripts she got.

it was a quote on her facebook I saw it several times and read it somewhere.

The scripts must be page turners or else she wouldn't have been interested in working on that particular film, there must be a connection with the character so yeah. Thank you for your trust!