The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bill Paxton was in Titanic and Tombstone- love this movie-very interesting to watch the story about Wyatt Earp and his bros.

Of course, he plays the guy in Titanic who is looking for Titanic's vault with the diamond.

I mean TOM HANKS!!!!!! I just watched Catch Me If You Can and Castaway the other day. I even loved him in Turner and Hooch LOL

BRING ON THIS MOVIE...OMG we need Colonia, Regression, B/B (2017 really???? LOL) and THE CIRCLE!!!!! Go EMMA !!!!!!! :) :)

• 4 months later...
EuropaCorp has acquired U.S. rights to James Ponsoldt's tech world drama-thriller The Circle. The deal was pegged at about $10 million, a source told The Hollywood Reporter. 

CAA and UTA, which repped the film, were poised to bring seven minutes of footage to Berlin's European Film Market, but took the deal with EuropaCorp, which bought the film sight unseen. The film was expected to be one of the hottest promos at the market.

The $10 million price tag also marks one of the largest deals ever for U.S. rights to a film presented at a festival. 

EuropaCorp has acquired U.S. rights to James Ponsoldt's tech world drama-thriller The Circle. The deal was pegged at about $10 million, a source told The Hollywood Reporter.

CAA and UTA, which repped the film, were poised to bring seven minutes of footage to Berlin's European Film Market, but took the deal with EuropaCorp, which bought the film sight unseen. The film was expected to be one of the hottest promos at the market.

The $10 million price tag also marks one of the largest deals ever for U.S. rights to a film presented at a festival.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/europacorp-nabs-emma-watson-tom-863366

Wait does this mean they have filmed some of it or something?

Or that they're just proposing the idea?

Principal photography was completed late last year.

Since they are in post production, some scenes have been completed, but there isn't a 100% finished version of the film available for buyers.

A release date is expected for sometime in the latter half of the year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...