The Emma-Watson.net Forum

It was short but she was so pretty and she signed my book. But she seemed afraid of all the yelling fans. Security told everyone to calm down or she wouldn't sign

^ Kind of funny how the vast majority of fans seem to believe that if they just scream loud enough they will be rewarded with more attention than everyone else ^_^

Right? I never understood the screaming. Sorry but if someone was screaming in my face id run away haha

I wonder how she doesn't have panic attacks

I'm guessing she had some and that's why she got so serious about meditation.

I had stress problems and panic attacks this years, I'm considering myself to start meditation ^^

I've considered it myself.

I didn't know she did meditation!

In the Elle UK of Dec 2014 the interview says :

This isn’t spoken but acknowledged when I ask her if she’s ever had trouble sleeping. She has, but a love of yoga has put paid to that. // Watson spent the summer riding a moped around Rome (‘Who knew that was on my bucket list?’ she says) and moving into her new London flat. ‘I’m a nester,’ she adds. ‘I spend a lot of time putting my safe place together. I’ve struggled with insomnia, but now I take care of myself, I’ve realised I’m not invincible. I travel, I cook, I look after my two cats, I do yoga and I read.’ [http://www.elleuk.com/now-trending/emma-watson-december-2014-elle-magazine-feminism-issue-cover-interview-in-full]

Edit : google tells me the interview I'm looking for saying she is now a Yoga Instructor (I mean, she got the degree) is in Elle Australia!

Edited by Thessalie

Hi Emma,

How are you?

Please tell me about how to meet you??

I'm waiting your answer....

Take Care!!

Emma says for me to tell you that she will be at some public location somewhere in the northern hemisphere some time between now and the end of the year.

• 1 month later...

Hi Emma, I know you're not gonna see this...

But I'm somewhere I don't like. I hate here and I can't get out of this. And because of this I'm never gonna see you in person.

YEAH, I'm talking to myself. I LOVE you Emma...

Guess I need a meditation...

Can you guys help me? I'm dying of Emma Watson fever.

Hi Emma, I know you're not gonna see this...

But I'm somewhere I don't like. I hate here and I can't get out of this. And because of this I'm never gonna see you in person.

YEAH, I'm talking to myself. I LOVE you Emma...

Guess I need a meditation...

Can you guys help me? I'm dying of Emma Watson fever.

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]