The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Regression photocall Madrid

Not feeling this outfit. It makes her look bigger than she really is. I'm also a bit tired of those earrings. She doesn't really have any helix piercings, does she?

nope she doesn't.

Elena I trust you to get some HQ ones of the other outfits posted on the mainsite.....esp number one ! :P

I now have like over 100 photos, they're HQ, AND i dunno which one you mean, show it to me, but if you mean the instagram ones no luck mate! They are from emma's stylist sarah. Besides these ones here above are selections, and I only have one option if I want them posted here, with tinypic.com and they get a bit reduced in size. IF you give me your email I can send them in bulk.

Edited by Elena

I now have like over 100 photos, they're HQ, AND i dunno which one you mean, show it to me, but if you mean the instagram ones no luck mate! They are from emma's stylist sarah. Besides these ones here above are selections, and I only have one option if I want them posted here, with tinypic.com and they get a bit reduced in size. IF you give me your email I can send them in bulk.

this  :P

too bad if theres no bigger ones...why does she not wear that for photocalls... :rolleyes: or premieres

this  :P

too bad if theres no bigger ones...why does she not wear that for photocalls... :rolleyes: or premieres

no boo, there's no bigger version for us, he

stylist has the HQ one. well I HATE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there I said it.

Did i mention to you that I HATE BLACK!? God, she's wearing black with anything!

Beautiful, though.

I think she looks beautiful and happy!

I'm not sure I'm digging her hair style though

s'all beaaautiful, this is emma's bed hair. its called an effortless look, when actually a hairstylist worked a few hours to get it like that.

One of things I love and admire about Emma is her style- she has her own style-doesn't follow others. She is an individual :) personally, sometimes too many actresses try to strive for the perfect hair, perfect make up etc...Emma looks stunning. Now bring on Regression for USA!!!! :)

(when I edited my post for a spelling mistake, it erased that I was quoting Elena)

no boo, there's no bigger version for us, he

stylist has the HQ one. well I HATE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there I said it.

Did i mention to you that I HATE BLACK!? God, she's wearing black with anything!

Beautiful, though.

I get you on that, I'd love to see her wear more fun, colorful outfits!

I however came to realize that it suits her personality and that we can’t expect much more :

In her last Vogue interview, she talked about her personality, her feelings on life, her way of approaching fame. It really stroke how much she wants to remain discrete. She doesn’t want to be noticed for anything other than her work. It made me feel like if she could only be an actress without the press and fuss around it, she would be truly happy.

To me, she now made it clear that she tries to use her fame to get the most of it in a positive way (HeforShe, the fashion impact issue…) because she kind of can’t escape from this fame if she still wants to work in this industry. But she really tries hard not to be the high profile personality that we would love to see (personal pics on the net, glitter everywhere, fancy stuff, crazy funny anecdotes), she just won’t ever be a Demi Lovato, a Cara Delevigne, a Justin Timberlake. And we have to love her for who she is, this intelligent-low-profile-woman that makes the most of what she has, and not of what she wishes to have. 

Well, after reading the Vogue interview I really felt like "oh... Now if I respect her (and I do deeply) I have to accept that she won't ever wear what I wish her to wear" which is quite stupid to think, but really made me stop expecting anything other than black, or grey. 

Edited by Thessalie

Awww I love your post Thessalie regarding Emma's feelings about fame. I have felt this way for a long time about her, Rupert, Dan...they don't seem to like the hype or glitz or glamour that acting brings. They (the trio) seem very low key. Emma has twitter and FB but she doesn't use it much except to raise awareness about gender equality ( HeForShe) and fashion Eco friendly issues. Sometimes her tweets are about her roles or personal ones like her mentioning the trio getting picked for HP 15 yrs ago and her playing Hermione/Belle as the same day of starting and ending her role within 15 yrs. Rupert doesn't have social med and Dan I believe just uses a google account. I think time on the HP set helped keep those 3 grounded and down to earth which has helped them in their adult roles on sets. Hard workers, loves their fans, but prefers the quietness.

As for Emma's style, she is someone I admire and respect. She doesn't want to dress like her peers-dress the same because it's cool or everyone else does it. She is an individual- a very cool and and hip individual :)

Awww I love your post Thessalie regarding Emma's feelings about fame. I have felt this way for a long time about her, Rupert, Dan...they don't seem to like the hype or glitz or glamour that acting brings. They (the trio) seem very low key. Emma has twitter and FB but she doesn't use it much except to raise awareness about gender equality ( HeForShe) and fashion Eco friendly issues. Sometimes her tweets are about her roles or personal ones like her mentioning the trio getting picked for HP 15 yrs ago and her playing Hermione/Belle as the same day of starting and ending her role within 15 yrs. Rupert doesn't have social med and Dan I believe just uses a google account. I think time on the HP set helped keep those 3 grounded and down to earth which has helped them in their adult roles on sets. Hard workers, loves their fans, but prefers the quietness.

As for Emma's style, she is someone I admire and respect. She doesn't want to dress like her peers-dress the same because it's cool or everyone else does it. She is an individual- a very cool and and hip individual :)

totally

(when I edited my post for a spelling mistake, it erased that I was quoting Elena)

I get you on that, I'd love to see her wear more fun, colorful outfits!

I however came to realize that it suits her personality and that we can’t expect much more :

In her last Vogue interview, she talked about her personality, her feelings on life, her way of approaching fame. It really stroke how much she wants to remain discrete. She doesn’t want to be noticed for anything other than her work. It made me feel like if she could only be an actress without the press and fuss around it, she would be truly happy.

To me, she now made it clear that she tries to use her fame to get the most of it in a positive way (HeforShe, the fashion impact issue…) because she kind of can’t escape from this fame if she still wants to work in this industry. But she really tries hard not to be the high profile personality that we would love to see (personal pics on the net, glitter everywhere, fancy stuff, crazy funny anecdotes), she just won’t ever be a Demi Lovato, a Cara Delevigne, a Justin Timberlake. And we have to love her for who she is, this intelligent-low-profile-woman that makes the most of what she has, and not of what she wishes to have. 

Well, after reading the Vogue interview I really felt like "oh... Now if I respect her (and I do deeply) I have to accept that she won't ever wear what I wish her to wear" which is quite stupid to think, but really made me stop expecting anything other than black, or grey. 

I was being silly, making fun of her a bit, I mean she doesn't really give me material, coz she's on point professional, all the time.

I'd hate to be told how to dress(hello Kate), but personally hate black and at my new job it will be black every day.

I was being silly, making fun of her a bit, I mean she doesn't really give me material, coz she's on point professional, all the time.

I'd hate to be told how to dress (hello Kate), but personally hate black and at my new job it will be black every day.

Oh I hope you didn't take my post in a bad way, that was so not against you!

That was a recent personal thought of mine that I was sharing, related to what you said (cause I'm also always wishing she would not wear black again haha)

I agree that emma makes it hard for us to criticise her, cause she's always so lovely and professional, as you say ^^

I'm sorry for your job obligations. maybe if you're good at what you're doing eventually they'll let you dress as you want ? Or do you have a uniform maybe ?

Oh I hope you didn't take my post in a bad way, that was so not against you!

That was a recent personal thought of mine that I was sharing, related to what you said (cause I'm also always wishing she would not wear black again haha)

I agree that emma makes it hard for us to criticise her, cause she's always so lovely and professional, as you say ^^

I'm sorry for your job obligations. maybe if you're good at what you're doing eventually they'll let you dress as you want ? Or do you have a uniform maybe ?

you weren't offensive in any way, so how could I feel that way, no.

there was this job interview I had yesterday, and they dress 100% black, and in the end the job doesn't fit me so it fell. the beauty of job hunting.

you weren't offensive in any way, so how could I feel that way, no.

there was this job interview I had yesterday, and they dress 100% black, and in the end the job doesn't fit me so it fell. the beauty of job hunting.

Lol Elena did you apply for a job at a funeral home ? :ph34r:

Lol Elena did you apply for a job at a funeral home ? :ph34r:

i was thinking that somebody died but no, just their brain cells. i didnt want a job where I have to wear black 24/7, all week, every week. yuck

THESS!!!! OMG we are teaching this now...

Elena LOL why??? I mean if y'all are wearing masks I would run away but not because if I see yas wearing black! Lol

Half kidding, half being serious. WELLL, if I saw them like that, I wouldnt even come in, buying isn't even an option....