The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hey, everybody!

Hey, there! My name is Kari and I'm 25 years old. I've been a fan of Emma's since the first Harry Potter film. A couple of girls ran up to me at the post office and shouted, "It's Hermione Granger!" I had no idea what they were talking about at the time, but I did a bit of research and that's when I found out about Harry Potter. I don't know, what do you think? I can see quite a few differences with our jawline structures and our noses, etc. (: Anyway, I believe I used to be on this forum a long time ago.. but, I forgot what my login details were. Oops. So, back! (: I'm so proud of Emma's work, guys! <3

tumblr_ntx0myUM0f1qkcwvao2_400.jpg tumblr_ntx0myUM0f1qkcwvao1_400.jpg

Edited by Karielle

Ahaha, yeah it's weird. I've gained over 1k followers on Instagram who are like.. "Whoah, you're quite similar to Emma!" xD I'm like.. whaaat? I'm flattered lol. Thank you for the warm welcome! <3

Edited by Karielle

Yeah, most of the responses I get are: "you have similar eyes" or "similar mouths" and whatnot. Most times, I don't really see it. xD I just had someone on my Instagram today say that if Emma had quit acting, I should have replaced her as Hermione. I'm like.. no way, I can't do that! LOL.

Edited by Karielle
  • 5 weeks later...