#1 Szalka

Szalka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHexham , UK

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:03 PM

Agnes Szalkowska Hi guys
Recently when I was doing research about he for she and gender equality. I got idea for how to show that we care about those problem and explain to people who don't or don't understand . We can also help he for she.

So the idea is to make a independent movie about how to achieve gender equality explain what feminism is etc.
1 we need a story about main subject like violence, bullying, education etc.
So that is actually in progress know I'm try write a all stories with a help a friend.

2 we need people who want be a part of that project.

3 the people who wants be a part of that I give the stories to read and to choose one.

4athe story can be act but act I mean if it will be bullying I want see that much realistic how you can then recorded in small clip around 2m and sender to me .

4b or we can do that like interview every person pick a subject sit down next to your camera and record experience from you own life. ( I want true story )

5 then when I got all clips I edit that in one whole movie. I try to ask he for she for the logo use then we can put to our movie.

I need as many as possible , from every continent, every colour of the skin, every country.

I now that can be very private and some of you don't want share that emotion with the all of us. But this can be a big think in the awareness.
I talk with my friend from UN and he told me that we can send that to he for she.

And if somebody make a music it will be very helpful for that project. Because then we can share that on YouTube.

I want for this project to be our project.

Thx

"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself." 

Hot-Emma-Watson-GIF.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo2_250.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo1_250.gif

#2 Szalka

Szalka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHexham , UK

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

I got already few people. Interesting but I need more ;)

"I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself." 

Hot-Emma-Watson-GIF.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo2_250.giftumblr_n2a8gukRTG1s6o2svo1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users