The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma’s 26th Birthday Project

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Your email is fine. The first one actually went to spam but the second one came through ok.

OK. Oh yeah just 15 days till her 27th birthday

Well Hermonie Emma I wish you a happy birthday. If I knew you I'd get you something, a box of something or something of value. my parents live in oxford, Florida 34484. I live in Belleview, Florida 34420. I know what id get you...,a box of Uno cards. Hell yea anyways I'm not going to worry about my grammar right now don't really care for it to honest with you. I could fix your computer as another birthday gift. Ron the other guy other than harry was born in 1988 like me he is a couple months older. anyways ill explore your website at another time I'm sleepy goodnight.

This was for last year's project.

Well Hermonie Emma I wish you a happy birthday. If I knew you I'd get you something, a box of something or something of value. my parents live in oxford, Florida 34484. I live in Belleview, Florida 34420. I know what id get you...,a box of Uno cards. Hell yea anyways I'm not going to worry about my grammar right now don't really care for it to honest with you. I could fix your computer as another birthday gift. Ron the other guy other than harry was born in 1988 like me he is a couple months older. anyways ill explore your website at another time I'm sleepy goodnight.