The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hey everyone. I never thought I would be doing this but at some point I was going to. My forum days are over. I have been through so much in the past few hours and I just think its time to call it a day for good and get my account closed. It was fun running the Who.Am.I? game and I thank all of you that played while I was in charge. You guys were awesome playing in the old forum and here in the new. I don't know if the Mods will continue the game and get someone else to take my place or just shut it down completely, you'll have to find out. I guess this is goodbye then, I had fun with all of you and made so much friends, I'll miss ya all.

Josh

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether or not you should decide to continue the Who.Am.I? is of little relevance, what's of much greater importance is your membership here, and I hope you'll decide to stay, even if it's simply some time away from here that you need Josh. There are a number of people on the forums who respect and admire you, and no matter what you choose to do, I wish you luck. That said, this place is a little better off for having you here... I really believe that, so I hope you'll decide to keep your account open and come back when you're ready to. -- Jon

• 2 weeks later...

As was stated in the announcement thread, unfortunately no one wants to take control and run the Who.Am.I? game. So for now the game is being officially closed.