The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for season 6.

But yeah David was by far the best doctor of the 'new' series. Although Matt is good

Rose > Amy > Martha (Only seen like 2 episodes of this season) > Donna (Meh...)

Did anyone see the Doctor Who at the Proms thinghy?

I also feel kinda bad for not having any DvD/Blu-ray sets at all.

A finally I have come to the 5th season, the 11th doctor. I am so looking forward to see it! :yesyes:

I just watched the last episode with David Tennant - I am a bit slow yeah. Very exicting. Must be difficult to take over that role though. David was a very good doctor.

It's a pain to get that stuff in Canada though. D=

Ah, well, yeah, that might complicate matters a bit, I agree. The single best thing about the European Union is that getting Doctor Who DVDs from the UK is hassle-free. :)

I just watched the last episode with David Tennant - I am a bit slow yeah.

And you mean you're like... not... in tears? :huh: Did you watch it to the end? Did you have your speakers turned on? There's music, too, you know. :)"I don't want to go." Gets me every time. :sob:

I need to get the older series too, I saw some when I was a kid, I mean when I was really young (Sylvester McCoy era) so I never really got into it and only watched from 2005 onwards.

I keep meaning to buy the old boxsets but it's all about ££££££ - there are 26 seasons up until 2005, I have other priorities at the moment, but i'll get them someday.

Either that or BBC3 should have a 'Doctor Who' weekend!

Everyone excited for Season 6? =D

-perfect.shivers

Can't wait!

They are splitting the new season into two halves apparently, one half to be shown as normal in the Spring, ending with a cliff hanger, with the other half to be shown in the Autumn.

I think its good that they're splitting it, partly because you get it over the year but also because I think spring is a bad time to show it anyway. Autumn would make much more sense as its a family show and people are more likely to be in watching TV in Autumn at the time its shown.

Sorry for the double post, but a quick question to the dr who fans, if someone made you a tardis cake, which collapsed into itself...is it too much of a stretch to say it's the start of a total event collapse? or should we just give in and say the cakes a disaster?

Sorry for the double post, but a quick question to the dr who fans, if someone made you a tardis cake, which collapsed into itself...is it too much of a stretch to say it's the start of a total event collapse? or should we just give in and say the cakes a disaster?

You should give the cake along with this as a card....

Say the cake was inspired by the Vincent Van Gogh painting "The Pandorica Opens" :P

Apparently he wasn't bothered as it meant he could have cake today rather then waiting for tomorrow :P

Happy Birthday for tomorrow blueangel. Hope you have a great day

Hehe-that was totally what I was aiming for when I made the cake. I was really upset when it first happened, it just slowly sunk down lol, but Ash can see I put the effort in and rather then letting it get to me I've decided I will make another one and get this one right. I didn't have all the right things in so will make it properly, I wont let the tardis beat me. (I'll post a photo of the shocking attempt at it)

Back to Dr Who, I can't wait for it to start again.

This looks brilliant and is opening in London this Sunday...

http://www.doctorwhoexperience.com/

I have trips to London planned for both April and May, I am definitely going to try and fit this in.

Hehe-that was totally what I was aiming for when I made the cake. I was really upset when it first happened, it just slowly sunk down lol, but Ash can see I put the effort in and rather then letting it get to me I've decided I will make another one and get this one right. I didn't have all the right things in so will make it properly, I wont let the tardis beat me. (I'll post a photo of the shocking attempt at it)

Would love to see it, i'll have to take a photo of my brothers bedroom door, he's painted the Tardis doors on the outside, it's pretty good.

This looks brilliant and is opening in London this Sunday...

http://www.doctorwhoexperience.com/

I have trips to London planned for both April and May, I am definitely going to try and fit this in.

Would love to see it, i'll have to take a photo of my brothers bedroom door, he's painted the Tardis doors on the outside, it's pretty good.

You can't imagine how jealous I am of yoo....

Season 6 is being split in two because Steven Moffit [current Doctor Who show helmer] has to take a break from it to do his other show, Sherlock.

Just for those who didn't know.

-perfect.shivers

I think they were going to split the series anyway, to quote Steven Moffat "to give viewers one of the most exciting Doctor Who cliffhangers and plot twists ever"

But yes he will work on Sherlock in between, which I must add is another excellent series, but that's for another topic.

oooo-I want to go, I'll have to see if we can pop down to London near easter. My boyfriend hates London though....maybe dr who will entice him :P

and the tardis bedroom door sounds amazing

Edited by flying kiwi

and the tardis bedroom door sounds amazing

o.O I want to see this :D so I can paint mine as well ^-^ :D

I'm quite jealous, when he moved back home we had part of the garage converted into a room, it's the only reason he has it, we would never be allowed this in the house.

I'm quite jealous, when he moved back home we had part of the garage converted into a room, it's the only reason he has it, we would never be allowed this in the house.

Tha's frickin awesome :)