The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Is Emma Writing a Book?

A literary agency named Janklow & Nesbit just referred to Emma as "our client" in a tweet.

She isn't listed as an author on their website, so I'm not sure if this is premature or she's working on someone else's book instead.

THANKS FOR DROPPING THE BEAT JANKLOW!

She did a preface for GIRL UP.....is it related to something new or to the laura bates book?

Edited by Elena
  • 3 months later...

A literary agency named Janklow & Nesbit just referred to Emma as "our client" in a tweet.

She isn't listed as an author on their website, so I'm not sure if this is premature or she's working on someone else's book instead.

Nice ! I would buy that book ! Emma rules ! Y see book store Barnes n Nobles is less than 10 min bus ride from where I live . :)

I like to watch 🎥 Emma Watson Tv interviews that are on youtube. She grows up before our eyes and she has lots of interesting adventures. The David 💌 Letterman series covers Emma's remarks on all 8 Harry Potter films, plus comments on Perks of being a Wall 🌹 Flower and also the great flood and Noah movie. Yes I would like to read a book by Emma Watson.

• 6 months later...

Probably not right now... she has said she'd love to write someday, though. She might have worked with that agency in something else, as she's always been very involved with books in general.