The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Potter Fan Objects

OK maybe I'm a little too obsessed but I wanted to make a topic about the Harry Potter objects that all you PotterHeads have. I personally have to many to count but on my door by itself, I have two photos from the WB studio in London, 3 wands, (elder, Harry's and Voldemort's) the green screen of me on a broom at WB, my Hogwarts letter, a snitch, a photo gallery, Hogwarts crest, 2 RIP Letters to Alan rickman and John Hurt, and fan art. I know.. And that's just my door..!! So comment if you can be bothered and say what stuff you have!! (I know I'm lame haha!)

I try not to go crazy over the HP objects because I don't want too many dusty objects in my flat, and it's very expensive. Since I love HP too much I anyway have wands, some keyholders, a magnet, and mugs (mostly). No need to say the books.

I just "braged" about it, but I don't feel too comfortable to just lay down my possessions because it's so expensive that not everyone can offer, or be gifted with that. I didn't write it all in detail.

I'm not really into collectible things. I do have the books, plus the Beetle the Bard book. I have the Ultimate Edition Blu rays, plus various other copies of the movies I bought before the UEs were available. I think the only collectible sort of things I have is a huge "making of" book (can't remember the name and it's packed away at the moment) and some special HP issues of magazines.

• 1 month later...

I try not to go crazy over the HP objects because I don't want too many dusty objects in my flat, and it's very expensive. Since I love HP too much I anyway have wands, some keyholders, a magnet, and mugs (mostly). No need to say the books.

I just "braged" about it, but I don't feel too comfortable to just lay down my possessions because it's so expensive that not everyone can offer, or be gifted with that. I didn't write it all in detail.

Sorry, but what point are you trying to make here? Were you trying to get across that I am bragging? Sorry if I am ;(

I have wayyyy too much to list since I've been collecting since before the movies were even thought of.

But my favorites are my wands, Ron life size cut out, books in various editions, and other special books about the books in detail or books about the film making. And my various editions of the DVDs.

Sorry, but what point are you trying to make here? Were you trying to get across that I am bragging? Sorry if I am ;(

I'm not saying you are bragging, I'm just cautious because many people just don't have the money to have it all. It can be hurtful to see pics/read descriptions of things you dream of but can't have! 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've three wands (Hermione, Harry, Bellatrix), the PoA Hermione Funko, a cheap plastic snitch, a deathly hallows necklace, a glasses and deathly hallows symbol ring, Gryffindor tie, Gryffindor umbrella, Gryffindor jumper, Gryffindor T-Shirt, near first editions of books 1-4, latest editions of books 5-7 (DH in hardcover), PoA illustrated edition, Beauty and the Beast 2017 (my headcanon is that Belle is Hermione's great-great-great-grandmother), Gryffindor edition PS (hardback), Canadian school-only edition PS; the films: I have digipacks of PS and CoS, I have the latest edition of CoS, PoA and films 5-8 (and I'm getting PS and GoF for Christmas), I have a one-disc, no-extras copy of GoF, and another CoS. I also have the videogames of PoA, GoF, H-BP, FH1, and DH2. I have posters from DH2 and BatB, and I've just remembered some more books I've got: FBaWtFT, QttA, the first edition of Beedle the Bard, and a non-official book called 'Magical Places From the Films'. I also have a Gryffindor coaster, many HP Lego sets, a model Ford Anglia, a Gryffindor crest pin badge thing, and probably some other things

And I'm not, like, rich or anything, a lot of it was gifts, or I bought it with birthday money

Edited by Hermironry