The Emma-Watson.net Forum

General Fashion Discussion

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey girls, how do you feel about leather pants? :)

I just got myself a pair and I've been wanting to have it since I was little (and saw Buffy and all the other cool girls on TV have it). Unfortunately I was (as always) a bit generous with the size and got one size too big so they are not as perfectly fit as the ones on Angelina above, they are a little more loose... and way too long in the legs but I plan to have that fixed.

So I'm just curious what you think about leather pants? :) Leather jackets are common enough....

• 2 weeks later...

^yeah leather pants are nice, i own a pair of leather leggings,so they are skin tight. Definitly look incredible with high knee black boots.

Awesome! :D I can't pull leggings off myself tho... Too bad I bought mine now when the heat is coming, can't wear leather in heat

Speaking of leather I'm currently in the market for a "leather" jacket... I'll probably have to wait until the fall or maybe I'll check out ebay... has anyone seen any really cute ones recently? (Not that crazy badass ones, the cute petite girly ones haha)

Speaking of leather I'm currently in the market for a "leather" jacket... I'll probably have to wait until the fall or maybe I'll check out ebay... has anyone seen any really cute ones recently? (Not that crazy badass ones, the cute petite girly ones haha)

Get one! I recently got one and I have been wearing it like every day since! If you want one for a good price, then you should really look now.... Stuff is still on great discounts from winter. Mine is DKNY and I love it! I recommend the bomber style. I recommend looking around now at any places near you that have good sales because normally leather jackets cost at least $300.

Yeah i would buy a leather jacket now because they will be in sale :) cz of the heat. But if you wait till winter they will go back to their stupid overpriced price lol

I bought a brown faux leather jacket on ebay a month or so ago, I LOVE it! I want a black one now though

• 4 weeks later...

Hey so what are you guys' thoughts about the rolled up chino look? I've been trying to steer away from jeans for a bit and someone suggested that look for me...

Edited by sirbenedictvs
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey so what are you guys' thoughts about the rolled up chino look? I've been trying to steer away from jeans for a bit and someone suggested that look for me...

DO IT lol looks amazing on men.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So what's up with the Doc Martens trend? :) Is it just here in Sweden or everywhere?

I've wanted a pair since I was about 13/14 and first read The Princess Diaries. Mia wore "combat boots" aka Dr Martens :) I got my pair this summer and have started wearing them now but can't wait to wear them constantly come fall!

Winter is coming up everyone, what will you be wearing this season?

I know my earmuffs will be coming out lol

I want a new coat, a red one lol.

I Havent found a decent one yet, though.

Gahh, I'm kiiinda excited for winter, especially snow, i want snow lol.

well, on weekdays this winter, excluding the holidays, i will be wearing my school uniform, with my Superdry hoodie, its soooo warm

i do not want any snow whatsoever this year, had it last year, my cul-de-sac had to spend 3 days digging a path through the snow so that cars could get in and out, that wasnt fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, they are everywhere. This trend started here last year. I don't like it only because it's not my style at all lol. But on some people they look amazing!!!! I couldn't pull it off.

Ahh, I love them because they go with everything, from pretty dresses to cooler outfits :) Agree some people pull them of really well... Like Emma

Winter is coming up everyone, what will you be wearing this season?

I know my earmuffs will be coming out lol

:D Haven't worn earmuffs since forever... I'll be wearing what I always love to wear; big scarfs, thick stockings, boots and comfy sweaters. Need to get some new comfy sweaters though...

• 4 weeks later...

Guys college has ruined me!!! My style has literally went out the window because I am so busy with stuff. I have broken my own rules its a disaster. I have been wearing Lululemon yoga pants like everyday. AH I HATE WINTER AND SCHOOL!!!! hahaha atleast I still dress like a normal person on the weekends!

• 1 month later...

Guys college has ruined me!!! My style has literally went out the window because I am so busy with stuff. I have broken my own rules its a disaster. I have been wearing Lululemon yoga pants like everyday. AH I HATE WINTER AND SCHOOL!!!! hahaha atleast I still dress like a normal person on the weekends!

Hahaha i have this same problem. I have been inside all week doing this stupid essay. I somehow thought it was acceptable to go and pick Chris up from work last night in his large Jack Wills hoody, My juicy couture pants and white converse on my feet. *hangs head in shame*

• 7 years later...

Ahh, I love them because they go with everything, from pretty dresses to cooler outfits smile.gif Agree some people pull them of really well... Like Emma

biggrin.gif Haven't worn earmuffs since forever... I'll be wearing what I always love to wear; big scarfs, thick stockings, boots and comfy sweaters. Need to get some new comfy sweaters though...

Well. I also like the wear style.

• 3 years later...