The Emma-Watson.net Forum

General Fashion Discussion

That's an awesome idea haha. One day we should all post sites to shop on and have a big shopping spree here in the fashion forum ;) Give each other advice and suggestions, you know.

hahhaa.

i dont really shop online though...

i prefer getting in the shop and trying the clothes on. thats just awesome ::D

any good online shops u recommend?

it sucks though cuz im from germany and shipping overseas is expensive. where are u from?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must haves are anything basic that you will wear with anything and all the time. Every person is different.

My must haves include:

1. a purse that can hold all my stuff and match everything. Something I can spend good money on because I will use it for years.

2. Basic jewelry that matches everything, but is also sentimental. (I wear a my grandmothers ring, a bracelet with a charm from my uncle and Bf, and a ring from my mum everyday).

3. I live in heels. Every girl should own a great pair of heels that she feel comfortable in.

4. A WOW dress. You never know when a moment to shine is going to come up. Every girl should have that one dress hanging in her closet that she can't wait to rock.

5. An expensive pair of jeans. I have a million pairs of jeans. They where always ripping or stretching out. They never fit right and were not comfortable. Finally, I splurged. Now, I own two pairs of jeans that fit me perfectly and I can wear everyday. Buying cheap jeans every few months adds up to an amazing pair of jeans.

6. Sweaters. They look great with everything. 'nuff said lol

7. A few versatile stylish tops. Something that fits you perfectly and can be worn with everything. I never wear just a t-shirt.

8. Flat leather (or pleather.. doesn't matter) boots.

9. A black pencil skirt.

10. A pea coat. (I love colored pea coats like dark green or purple)

I guess those are my basic must haves. I literally could go on for hours though lol.

oh nice list.

id love to see ur WOW dress :P

any chance that u will put it on and take a pic and post it here? :)

edit; ooops double. im sorry

oh nice list.

id love to see ur WOW dress :P

any chance that u will put it on and take a pic and post it here? :)

edit; ooops double. im sorry

I am waaaaayy to shy to do that! Sorry!!! But, if I can find it online I will post a pick!! lol

If you can't walk in high heels flats would look great too, maybe some with a little sparkle. I think you should wear your hair up, maybe something like this:

or this:

As for accessories, bracelets and rings, definitely!

loove the first updo, might try and do something similar like that :)

thanks for the ideas :)

LET ME HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! hahaha lol

Go for it. Want some pictures of how I dress now? I really want to make an effort to get a new wardrobe. With all the money from christmas i'll have enough for a new wardrobe.

Shall I start a project thread where everyone can help?

Go for it. Want some pictures of how I dress now? I really want to make an effort to get a new wardrobe. With all the money from christmas i'll have enough for a new wardrobe.

Shall I start a project thread where everyone can help?

good idea :)

then we can all have our opinions.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Okay I need a few things from you.

1. Pics of how you dress now

2. What you are interested in. How do you want to change? What sort of things do you want me to show you?

3. A list of a few stores you like/ would buy from. Since I have to do this all online I want to make sure I have exact stores so you can even buy some of the exact items.

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I'm redoing my wardrobe as well. I've gone through all my clothes and gave whatever I didn't like, haven't worn, or just didn't want anymore to Salvation Army, I don't have much left anymore but gah I'm so broke! It'll be a slow process getting some decent things in my wardrobe but I'm cool with that.

• 1 month later...

LOVE THAT DRESS!

^I've been obsessing over ear wraps. <3 So very hipster.

^This is actually from a really old fashion book. A vintage Dior tulle ball gown. I've fallen in love with it. I want my wedding dress to look that beautiful.

Edited by Hya
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know about you girls but I absolutely love this dress and everything Jolie wears with it. Seen in The Tourist.

I really did adore that dress when I was watching the tourist!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about you girls but I absolutely love this dress and everything Jolie wears with it. Seen in The Tourist.

Oh i looooved this dress when watching the tourist. Anything this woman wears turns to gold.

Sorry been a bit MIA lately, as most of the girls know what has happened to me over the christmas break. But I am back now, slowly but surely getting back into the swing of the forum.

/\ that dress is amazing!luv her style!she has great taste and everything she wears looks good on her cuz she has a great figure

So glad you agree, it is such a beautiful dress. And her body compliments it perfectly.

It was a nice dress, I give it an A+ and I don't even like Jolie

The movie, eh...not so much :P

I love the color, but you have to be very careful with the fit. With the way the draping is in the front in can make you look pregnant. Look how it accentuates the models belly? And the last thing you would want is to look pregnant at your prom!

^ Love the color! But what does the front look like??

yeah I would change the lolor to a dark blue 'cause I have blue eyes and pale skin tone

the front is the first photo on the left lol :P

I love the color, but you have to be very careful with the fit. With the way the draping is in the front in can make you look pregnant. Look how it accentuates the models belly? And the last thing you would want is to look pregnant at your prom!

yeah been thinking 'but that.And I also am a D cup so I'm terrified to wear a strapless dress :( but I luv it so much because it's so unusual :D