The Emma-Watson.net Forum

General Fashion Discussion

yeah been thinking 'but that.And I also am a D cup so I'm terrified to wear a strapless dress :( but I luv it so much because it's so unusual :D

Yeah that is something to be nervous about. Try it on and see! For all I know it could fit perfectly. Just pay attention the draping and make sure. Also if you are nervous about strapless, then don't where strapless. It wont do you any good, because all night long you will be worrying about it. I want you to feel as beautiful and confident as possible.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that is something to be nervous about. Try it on and see! For all I know it could fit perfectly. Just pay attention the draping and make sure. Also if you are nervous about strapless, then don't where strapless. It wont do you any good, because all night long you will be worrying about it. I want you to feel as beautiful and confident as possible.

ty hun :)

unfortunately I can't try it on cause I am only considering to have smw make one like it for me :P

another thing to be worried 'bout-wether the tailor will be any good :doh:

do you girls have any suggestions of decent prom dresses I might copy? :P

ty hun :)

unfortunately I can't try it on cause I am only considering to have smw make one like it for me :P

another thing to be worried 'bout-wether the tailor will be any good :doh:

do you girls have any suggestions of decent prom dresses I might copy? :P

Well, if you are having it made then I am positive the seamstress will make sure if fits perfectly. It is much smarter to have something made!

I will find you hundreds lol. One of my favorite things to do is find people clothes.

Few questions.

Colors?

Style?

Vision?

Just tell me what you are looking for and I will find it!!! lol

Well, if you are having it made then I am positive the seamstress will make sure if fits perfectly. It is much smarter to have something made!

I will find you hundreds lol. One of my favorite things to do is find people clothes.

Few questions.

Colors?

Style?

Vision?

Just tell me what you are looking for and I will find it!!! lol

colot-blue(smt like the pashmina I posted on the -last item/accessory bought-thread today :P )

style:I'd like smt fluffy if possible but I keep changing my mind >_<

vision:i want smt i could also wear at a wedding(or other events) so that i won't buy the dress for only one occasion.not to shiny pls and not to tight.I also have a little problem with my extra weight settling round my waist :P

colot-blue(smt like the pashmina I posted on the -last item/accessory bought-thread today :P )

style:I'd like smt fluffy if possible but I keep changing my mind >_<

vision:i want smt i could also wear at a wedding(or other events) so that i won't buy the dress for only one occasion.not to shiny pls and not to tight.I also have a little problem with my extra weight settling round my waist :P

I have to tell you. I am so happy with what you just wrote! Getting something versatile is KEY! Perfect. LOVE the color! I am guessing from the other dress that you would prefer short. I already have a bunch of ideas floating in my head. Since you are getting it made it doesn't matter where I look which is great. I will probably look later tonight, so tomorrow you should find your PM box full of ideas lol.

yeah been thinking 'but that.And I also am a D cup so I'm terrified to wear a strapless dress :( but I luv it so much because it's so unusual :D

I feel your pain I am a D cup and its a pain to find a dress that wont make you look massive even if your not. I have boobs that dont match my body type, so a dress like that would make me look big. Mostly because of how it drapes, however the dress is very Burberry.

Sorry to put you guys a bit off topic here but I need some advice on what I should wear. We're expecting a very big weekend at work. As many Americans (or non-Americans for that matter) know, the Super Bowl will be held this weekend here in Dallas and there will be a significantly large amount of customer traffic in retail malls. I'm going to be working at Sunglass Hut in the Dallas Galleria all weekend and we've been asked to wear the best attire we can come up with. Normally I do like to dress up a bit to work in conservative and professional attire, but this will need to beat that some. One reason for this is that with the significant increase in customer traffic we are anticipating that many of these customers would be celebs who happen to be shopping that weekend here. Anyways I'd like y'alls opinion on what I should wear. I'll be working all weekend so I'd rather have a few options; here's what I came up with. (I do need to shave and smile)

White french-cuff shirt, gray Burberry slim-cut tie w/ matching cufflinks, black cardigan.

White french-cuff shirt, gray Burberry slim-cut tie w/ matching cufflinks, black v-neck.

Gray pinstriped barrel-cuff shirt, black skinny tie, black cardigan.

Gray pinstriped barrel-cuff shirt, black skinny tie.

What do you think? These are just some samples I came up with on the fly. I do have other shirts, ties and sweaters I can try. Dress code parameters however are dominantly black and certain words to fit would be "savvy, sexy, fun and stylish."

Thoughts? Comments? Opinions? Suggestions?

I adore the last picture, very suave and professional. Makes you look fashionable but yet look professional. But i do like the first look too, so either first or last would be my choice :D

WOOHOO!!! I mean, we all already knew we were the best!! lol

OMG you guys I scored the deal of the century today!!! A pair of GORGEOUS Cole Haan ten leather flats for....wait for it.... $10!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I love having tiny feet :P lol

Edited by Arie <3

WOOHOO!!! I mean, we all already knew we were the best!! lol

OMG you guys I scored the deal of the century today!!! A pair of GORGEOUS Cole Haan ten leather flats for....wait for it.... $10!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I love having tiny feet :P lol

ooooooo im jealous, nice find.

• 2 weeks later...