The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Why Emma is the luckiest girl in the world world? like the chosen one ?

I think Emma Watson is the luckiest girl on earth. Her whole childhood is filmed in the movie. What an awesome thing that is. No any other person that I know who had this opportunity. When she will look back in her life she is going to become so much emotional many times. I also feel so much emotional when I see Harry Potter movies and compare my life and my friends with the life of Harry Potter. She is so much lucky girl....! What do you think about this... do you also feel that much emotional...??

I think that's up to Emma to answer.

I feel lucky to have Harry Potter in my life.

Does Emma feel lucky to have had an entire childhood filled with working? I don't know. I'm not Emma lol. She could say yes in magazines or other interviews and feel differently at home. We'll never know.

But being in films or being an actress or having fame doesn't make someone the luckiest person in the world. We all have moments of luck. Some of us might dream to travel to different places or to own a huge library and when they have those they could feel like the luckiest person in the world!

Itd feel like the luckiest girl in the world if I got to go to university and finish my degree!

So I guess my answer is really no. I don't think there is a single "one" girl in the world who's luckier than anyone else.

Does Emma feel lucky to have had an entire childhood filled with working? I don't know. I'm not Emma lol. She could say yes in magazines or other interviews and feel differently at home. We'll never know.

But being in films or being an actress or having fame doesn't make someone the luckiest person in the world. We all have moments of luck. Some of us might dream to travel to different places or to own a huge library and when they have those they could feel like the luckiest person in the world!

Itd feel like the luckiest girl in the world if I got to go to university and finish my degree!

So I guess my answer is really no. I don't think there is a single "one" girl in the world who's luckier than anyone else.

I agree with you. 

Yeah, I think you are right. That is amazing

• 4 weeks later...

I know at least two other people who had this opportunity...Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint...but as far as I know they are not girls so technically yeah they can't be considered the luckiest girls on the world :P

I know at least two other people who had this opportunity...Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint...but as far as I know they are not girls so technically yeah they can't be considered the luckiest girls on the world :P

I think Evanna Lynch might be luckier imo lol she was one of us and then got to be in the films lol

I think Evanna Lynch might be luckier imo lol she was one of us and then got to be in the films lol

That is actually a good point. I can imagine it was for a lot of kids who got into later films who first were just fans. 

• 2 years later...

BTW, "luck" my means was not to neglect her hard work and her sacrifices but final outcome the world and whole harry potter team and herself get to experience and the wisdom of that side of life she may be experiencing because of all of this miracle happened in everyone's life with the journey of "harry potter", we all have know.  I just means  she watching the world with her own angle which is different. "This is just my immature attempt to tell what I think, So,...just as a thought."

Edited by Love Bird
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Forums - The Emma-Watson.net Forum - Best Article!
-
Производя поиск в сети, веб-серфер,юзер все равно столкнется с маркетплейсом мега официальный сайт: mega links. Многие юзеры интернета хотят закупаться моментально и абсолютно безопасно. Реально внушительный IT рынок c необычными позициями,которые не найдешь в обычном браузере, представлен на странице mega market - ссылка мега даркнет. При регистрации на портале или в переписках никому не сообщайте свои личные данные, придумайте логин и отображамое имя, который отличается от логина. Также придумаете надёжный пароль от 8 символов и более.

мега сб
[url=https://xn--mga-sb-ph8b.com]мега сб[/url]
мега ссылка сайт
мега даркнет отзывы
магазин мега даркнет
mega площадка
мега онион

X1KK199er

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...