The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma and Harvey Weinstein

I think by the time Emma worked with him she would have had too much power to fight back, too much of a risk. Predators don't attack if the risk is too great. There are "alleged" incidents with other big name stars but before they rose to fame. The pictures are still disturbing, but I think these show the "bullying" reputation of Weinstein.

• 2 weeks later...

I think by the time Emma worked with him she would have had too much power to fight back, too much of a risk. Predators don't attack if the risk is too great. There are "alleged" incidents with other big name stars but before they rose to fame. The pictures are still disturbing, but I think these show the "bullying" reputation of Weinstein.

my feelings too

Having a good time doesn't look like this.

But I am having a hard time imagining Emma Watson keeping any serious misbehaviour of Weinstein to herself.

absolutely, she would not have shut up about it: the daughter of 2 lawyers.

• 3 weeks later...

That's what I thought, too. She became a huge star too quickly, it would have been riskier than any other case we've heard of so far (at least the ones I've read about). The pictures are horrible though, it's amazing how your perspective changes once you know something about the person in them.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Группа «Каспий» родилась в конце 2012 года, в Москве, когда Володя Астапчик собрал вокруг себя группу музыкантов-единомышленников. Уже через полгода, летом 2013 года команда, названная «Каспий», дебютировала на фестивалях «Нашествие» и «Доброфест». Мелодичность, драйв и многослойная лирика текстов помогли группе стремительно завоевать Интернет- и офф-лайн аудиторию.

[url=https://kaspiymusic.ru/]группа каспий[/url]