The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma to present at the 2018 Golden Globe Awards

Finally some news, guys! Emma is set to present at the 2018 Golden Globe Awards, which will air live on January 7, 2018, at 5:00 PM PST. I can't believe we're finally gonna see her again!

This is so surprising, too. After all the "snubs" for Beauty and the Beast, I didn't expect her to go anywhere near the events this awards season.

but you do get the images <3

Very true but I’m a huge film buff so the Globes and the Academy Awards are like my versions of the Super Bowl lol

Edited by Ashley

ah yeah, but you get the replays!

True but it’s not the same! Lolol

I’m the weirdo live blogging, tweeting, making edits of the red carpet during commercial breaks, ordering pizza, and drinking wine. Lolol I make it a big ordeal lol I go all out!

Instead this year I just got the tweet notifications while at work and was like 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Ashley

True but it’s not the same! Lolol

I’m the weirdo live blogging, tweeting, making edits of the red carpet during commercial breaks, ordering pizza, and drinking wine. Lolol I make it a big ordeal lol I go all out!

Instead this year I just got the tweet notifications while at work and was like

I feel like coming over coz you sound like you're so much fuuuuuun! we can make it a pyjamas party!

I feel like coming over coz you sound like you're so much fuuuuuun! we can make it a pyjamas party!

Omg you would be soooo welcome because pjs are a MUST while watching the Globes and the Oscars lol