• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EmmaWatsonsLoyalFan

EmmaWatsonsLoyalFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:47 AM

Hi my name is Tony. I trust Emma Watson on the meaning of the word Feminism. I know the meaning of the word Feminism, I will just use the meaning of the word it is the only way I can explain on the way I think. In my opinion the reason why men has problems with the word Feminism is because the time they grew up in and the people they grew up around. I believe things between men and women should be equal across the board. Many people that know or not know the meaning of the word Feminism and still make fun of people are ignorant.    

#2 Orange Prince

Orange Prince

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:09 AM

Hi my name is Tony. I trust Emma Watson on the meaning of the word Feminism. I know the meaning of the word Feminism, I will just use the meaning of the word it is the only way I can explain on the way I think. In my opinion the reason why men has problems with the word Feminism is because the time they grew up in and the people they grew up around. I believe things between men and women should be equal across the board. Many people that know or not know the meaning of the word Feminism and still make fun of people are ignorant.    

I think you don't need the word "Feminism" to respect the woman gender. While we all are people - we are just equal. If you can't feel it that way then the word feminism and what goes with it is not gonna change you at any way whatsoever  B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users