The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Do You Play?

Do you play any sports?

I play 7 a side football every Friday evening, I have always been a defender but for the past two months I have been playing as a striker due to a player shortage, I am enjoying the new role and I have scored a few good goals too - I've surprised myself.

I also go swimming most Sundays.

I played futbol (or soccer as you call it) ten years in a team on local league but a day a friend of mine broke my knee and I never played again since that f**** day.

Now I play 5 soccer but It´s not the same :(.

I spend my time going to gym too and running at coast every time I can.

Good topic anyway:D

Edited by EmmaFan

I love playing basketball, but I don't do it actively. But what I do actively is lift weights, I absolutely love it and since I want to become a personal trainer, it would be a dream come true if it did happen, cuz it's one of the best things that can happen to you: connecting your hobby with your work or even better, MAKING your hobby your work! :P

Edited by U K

Used to be in a girls soccer team for years. Now i just play it once in a while. Sometimes i also play volleyball and basketball but just for the fun of it. I'm short and not good at all haha.

During the summer i actually go climbing and hiking (if that's considered as a sport?) pree' much every day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

At the moment i play floorball but i have played soccer, and basketball.

I'm not a team player and i play floorball just for staying in a good condition. I drove motocross few years ago but i had to quit it cause it costs so damn much..

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have Futsal (indoor soccer) every Sunday, football in the Winter, Oztag on Wednesday.

It's nice to play sports, keeps your mind away of stupid things hahaha

omgsh I also played futsal and I love it! ^_^

When I was in elementary, I started to play volleyball. Then when I reached highschool level I wanted a new challenge to myself so I played badminton. I would not say I'm a pro when playing those, I'm just ok :P

When I reached college, I joined the basketball team and start competing other universities, but after 2 years the women's basketball team (which I belong) received a shocking news that the admin of the uni will removed the basketball team because of lack of players or interested female students to join the team.

But they replaced it with the sport 'futsal' which is an indoor soccer (like Slash stated). And we the women's basketball team are invited to join. So there, I played futsal for 2 years. It's a stress reliever, well that's what I feel whenever I kicked the ball. ^_^

Btw, after I graduated I noticed that I gained weight. And I really thought it was really good playing sports (with a training).