The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Last Item/Accessory Bought

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Basement something like an exchange or more of a discount outlet?

You have never heard of Filene's Basement?? Its famous! I guess its like a discount outlet? Its basically the same as off sax or Nordstrom Rack only they get stuff from all over. They mostly have more designer stuff from any department stores... they get in a ton of stuff from Barney's all the time.

http://www.filenesbasement.com/

Looked it up, it's mainly just in the North-East. We have Nordstom's Rack, Saks Off 5th and Last Call Niemann Marcus. It's too bad that Niemann Marcus's outlet aren't much cheaper than the store plus I think they're just as strict on payment as the regular store is.

Looked it up, it's mainly just in the North-East. We have Nordstom's Rack, Saks Off 5th and Last Call Niemann Marcus. It's too bad that Niemann Marcus's outlet aren't much cheaper than the store plus I think they're just as strict on payment as the regular store is.

Ah got it. Well its a good store... not as good as Nordstrom Rack though. Yeah, I agree with you about Last Call Neimann Marcus, and I dont really like Off 5th either. But, Nodrstrom Rack is one of my favorite stores! I get everything there!

Ah got it. Well its a good store... not as good as Nordstrom Rack though. Yeah, I agree with you about Last Call Neimann Marcus, and I dont really like Off 5th either. But, Nodrstrom Rack is one of my favorite stores! I get everything there!

The Rack has a darn good selection too! They have a lot of good looking premium denim not to mention sizes that fit.

• 2 weeks later...

^guys try and not have a conversation about it lol each post needs to be on what you bought last.

I bought

some basic tops to put under things to keep me warm

a lovely red and white jumper

^guys try and not have a conversation about it lol each post needs to be on what you bought last.

I bought

some basic tops to put under things to keep me warm

a lovely red and white jumper

I wasn't.. that last post was weeks after the convo lol. That is what I just bought!

I wasn't.. that last post was weeks after the convo lol. That is what I just bought!

i know i was talking about the other ones

got some new bras online from ann summers

Edited by Imagine

It's been a long time since I bought any clothing for myself. So, I would have to go with last accessory:

Was in a uni town last month and stopped in at an antique shop. Loved the look of the place, and saw in the glass cabinet a silver ring. The inlays were oxidized. I asked about it and the woman gave me the information that it was made pre-1950's and most likely of Mexican origin.

Tried it on and it fit on my ring finger, so I laid the money down on the table and purchased. Wasn't too, too much. ^_^ I wear it everyday, with my other silver ring. ;)

Went to outlet stores today... :wub: :wub: :wub:

I got 4 shirts from Calvin Klein (makes the best shirts!) 3 cotton with some detailing and stuff. 1 silk with lace. 2 cotton shirts of Anne Taylor and a black cardigan. And, from Tommy Hilfiger the cutest polo shirt for my baby cousin!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...